hiya!!!!

Amy_Rose

Sonic's Wifey
Mar 27, 2007
Hello everyone. Im new to this forum as you can see *giggles* I hope to get to know everyone here and have a good time:yesnod:

Hi, read the rules, follow them, use the search on the right whenever possible...

have fun

It's good to have some more women here to prove the universal aspect of the wii...

Edit: Make sure you use the rep for helpful/hurtful posts. It is the scales under every post....

Last edited:
hey welcome to the forums and enjoy posting
hope to get to know you better also, when you get a chance post your FC in the friends code thread :thumbsup:

welcome amy.

it appears we have another girl on the site so dont let these boys drool over you via internet ;)

enjoy your stay here at wiichat

any questions, dont hesitate to ask and expect a "ello" picture from prinny in the near future. youll be aquainted soon :thumbsup:

ETA- im from NY too. you on the island or NYS?

Amy_Rose said:
Im from the NYC:) In Queens

im in the suffolk county area. im an NYPD cop in the Bronx (or what you kids like to call "Da BX"- unfortunitly im not that cool i call it the bronx lol)

awww poopies. I call it the Bronx too.:) I didnt even remember thats what they called it until you reminded me lol. Maybe im sliping *hurrys and get slang dictionary*:eek:

Notes that its a female
So posts pic of Link cracking one out

I do
WHen I fall asleep at the computer (you now see the benifits of living on you own)

Back