hmm could i sue my principle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
261311 said:
You can't sue for that :wtf:

probably not, that would be as ridiculous as someone sueing the school for catching them taking the piss out of the rules

Chute said:
probably not, that would be as ridiculous as someone sueing the school for catching them taking the piss out of the rules

Taking a piss outside? That's public indecency, not sure if that's a sentence or a fine. Might even be damage to property depending on what you're pissing on.

If it's not that in which you speak well, I just made a fool of myself :lol::ciappa:

d_k said:
my ipod was taken up from my principle right
well in the school handbook
where my parents and i had to sign said
"any eletronics will not be tolerated during class and will be conviscated
and turned in to the local police station within 3 days where the parent of the child must go pick the item up along with a 15$ fee"

so its been 12 days and my priniciple has my ipod
if my parents had to sign i think it was a contract of agreement
and it has his signature on it
could i sue because he broke the contract?

or acuse him of stealing?

Story warning:

It won't workout how you imagine it will turn out to be. I hate books but their is one, i can't think of the name where a kid gets suspended b/c he was humming the anthem in an annoying way. So he goes to the news and leads them to believe he was kicked out for singing the anthem, a big difference. Even though the kid thinks firing the teacher will make everyone happy, he loses out, on his friends, teachers, the whole neighborhood, despite the nation believing he was kicked out for being patriotic. So even though you don't like this principal and even though you are correct on getting your ipod back, suing your principal could blow the situation out of proportion. It's probably not worth it. (unless it's an ipod touch):smilewinkgrin:

principle? or principal?
anyways, just be a good kid and obey to your school rules. I mean, if you're going to bring ipod to school which you clearly know that it's not allowed, at least don't get found out. If you do get found out and got it taken away from you, that's your fault. And you're trying to sue your principal for that? what do your parents say about it, huh?

Chute said:
long version:
If I was the school, I'd counter sue your parents for letting you break the rules. No one held a gun to your head making you take it in did they?

medium version:
you broke the rules, take it on the chin like a man

short version:
you're a foolish child.

lol!!
the honest truth! A rule is made for a reason. You signed a contract so you knew you shouldn't have had it, stop ballin.

Last edited:
dakuda said:
Once you get it back, I suggest that your parents take it from you. You need to be paying much more attention in school. Your writing and spelling is atrocious, even for a middle school student.

You got the point, man. I myself is young too, but I didn't know people in here were this young....

Gymnast, I'd like for you to put some input in your posts, the virtual high five button is just a green mushroom away, have fun with that.

In fact I don't see any point to this, he'll lose with any option he presents... Unless he needs people to outline common sense for him.

I would really think someone who is in advanced english would know how to spell "principal"........

laderer5 said:
Actually there was a case where a person was robbing another persons house. The robber climbed onto the roof and fell through the glass window at the top, upon falling he fell on a knife in the persons kitchen.
The person who owned the house was sued by the robber for having a dangerous household enviroment that endangered his life:lol: .
The sad part about this is that the robber actually won the case and was awarded money. I found it ironic how he actually "robbed"
the person of their money in the end.:lol:

Is that really a true story or is it just from Liar Liar?

d_k said:
now im in 9th grade
and i have advanced english
its just that why should i spell all nice and neat
on the internet im not getting graded on my spelling here
its just that i spell how im used to on the keyboard
if i write in pencil i have my mind on great puncuation and grammer

I seriously doubt that. Just because you're not being graded doesn't mean you don't have to do things that you're supposed to. You just don't know how important it is to keep your language nice and neat. Shame on you...

English isn't my first language, and I write better than you do.

eskiemong said:
I seriously doubt that. Just because you're not being graded doesn't mean you don't have to do things that you're supposed to. You just don't know how important it is to keep your language nice and neat. Shame on you...

See this is what I like, people being owned by someone who doesn't have English as their first language.

This is an international forum, it's better if you keep everything neat because people don't get taught bad grammar. I'd steer away from slang as well, but no harm getting that topped up on.

If it takes longer to type, and to decipher... Why do it?

eskiemong said:

You win.
English isn't my first (or second) language either. I imagine it'd be less work to just type properly, instead of figuring out which vowels to omit from words and where to substitute Z's for S's and whatnot :\

not really it just comes out
and btw english isnt my first language
spanish was and then i learned french and now i know english

Seeing as this thread has gone quite off topic, I've decided to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back