Master of Fappets
Jan 7, 2007
Norway, Chickenfalls.
Wii Online Code
1337-1337-1337-1337
Welcome, Twillight Princess.
You last visited:
06-20-2007 06:03 PM

I knew I was a member of a Wii forum, and for some reason I had do find it, because it was bugging me. I obviously found the place and it looks nice so I'll probably stay active now. At least more than the first time I registered. :)

So, to make up for me leaving here is something some of you might enjoy. (Because you care)

I've lived in Norway my entire life, but I was born in Sweden, which is the country with the tall blond models. I am 16, got myself lots of friends, because I am so cool of course. I dont do really that much except being on the computer, going out with friends and other stuff that might catch my interest. I despise anything that has to do with rap, hip hop and so on, I CANT listen to that kind of music, I dont know why, I just get a head-ache everythime I listen to it. The only one I can listen to without dying is Eminem, but thats because he is white... jk!

I listen mostly to Metal, Hardrock and Rock, but I can listen to other as long as they are good.

I am in High School, hoping to become a chef and own a restaurant one day, which has been my dream for God knows how long. Hopefully I'll be able to own a restaurant.

I like most types of anime and manga, but I felt like putting it into categories: (Popular, to least popular)

1. The sick part of me: Lots and lots of horror and gore manga and anime, why? I dont know, its like a drug to me, I have to watch ****ed up stuff.

2. The boy in me: Most shounen manga, and anime, as long as the quality and story are good, and at least some characters are enjoyable.

3. The man in me: Most Tokusatsu anime, though I haven't watched any when I first registered on MAL so I have some "forgotten ones" but I do love watching it from time to time. I also enjoy a lot of Mecha anime and mangas, mostly for the robots, and tanks and explosions. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one of the Mecha animes I've watched that really brings out the good in Mecha, sadly I haven't watched a lot of it since I just cant seem to find some. If you have some, dont hesitate to leave a comment.

4, The perverted side of me: Lots of Ecchi and Hentai. I love them, though Ecchi has been getting worse and worse, but at the same time better. The new Ecchi's from my point of view have become less focused on the story, and more of the Ecchi, which is a bad thing. But the good thing, is that most Old school Ecchi were about romance and that kind of thing which made me totally unfocused of the ecchi part. This is a good thing with the new ones as they dont have that much romance anymore, but the stories suck, which makes me mad, I mean, HAVE YOU READ OR WATCHED to LOVE-ru!? Man oh man >_>. And no, I dont have anything to complain about Hentai they have to have sucky stories, otherwise the sex doesn't make sense to me.

5. The romantic side of me: Lol. No seriously though, I've read som One Shots, and some Ecchi with romance, but nothing I liked that much. Except the Ecchi, but thats was for the panty shots..

Other Info:
Music: Metallica, Disturbed, Kaizers Orchestra, Wolfmother, Led Zeppelin etc.
Hobbies/Interests: Manga/Anome, music and gaming.
Sport: Basketball
Food: Tortillas, Calzone, Potatoes, Pizza and spaghetti.
TV: Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, Simpsons, Scrubs, South Park, American Dad, Boondocks and Friends. (I will never stop watching Friends, its not possible)
Games: All 'The Legend of Zelda' and 'Mario' games (Except Mario Party series and tennis, bowling and all that crap Nintendo puked out), No More Heroes, MADWORLD, Guitar Hero series, Gears of War series, Halo series, Metroid Series, Mass Effect, Bioshock, AND ALL RETRO GAMES I HAVE.

AND A SPECIAL MENTION FOR MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME WHICH HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE GAME FOR 12 YEARS NOW

"Donkey Kong: Country" - SNES

Subjects: English and P.E
Movies:Edward Scissorhands, The Dark Knight, Eraserhead, Fight Club, Trainspotting, Reservoir Dogs, V for Vendetta, , Blue Velvet, Night of the Living Dead, 28 Weeks Later, The Crow, Donnie Darko and others in that genre.

Taken from a different site, so dont feel special. :3

:lol: holy damn :lol:
Welcome back to wiichat.
I also wanted to become a chef but that was a long time ago :lol:
& donkey kong country is a great game.
even though it was a joke to prove that americans buy anything.

Music: Metallica, Disturbed, Kaizers Orchestra, Wolfmother, Led Zeppelin etc.

Disturbed... thats all I need to read to know your f^cking awesome. Welcome to the forums. And also the part about you hating rap and hip hop... that just makes you even more awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome back to Wiichat! It's good to see older members are slowly returning. :)

hoping to become a chef and own a restaurant one day, which has been my dream for God knows how long. Hopefully I'll be able to own a restaurant.

We have something in common! :) I too, aspire to become an executive, or head chef of a high quality restaurant, and perhaps one day in the late future, own an eating establishment of my own. One day, one day...

That it should
That it should.
:,(

Disturbed... thats all I need to read to know your f^cking awesome. Welcome to the forums. And also the part about you hating rap and hip hop... that just makes you even more awesome

I love you too :,)
Hey, welcome back to Wiichat! It's good to see older members are slowly returning. :)

We have something in common! :) I too, aspire to become an executive, or head chef of a high quality restaurant, and perhaps one day in the late future, own an eating establishment of my own. One day, one day...

Thanks man, happeh too be back. ',.)

And awesome dude, I hope you succeed. :cD

Back