Hmm... SSX or MK?

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
So, I have about $55 worth of Best Buy giftcards which is just enough to buy a game (w/ taxes). I know that these games haven't come out yet, but which one should I get when they come out?

SSX: Blur or Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Well since they are in the exact same genre, I'd say MK because there will probably be a lot less blood.

:lol: you gotta go with MK because of the Über tricks

although Psymon has a sick snowboard decapitation fatality

Last edited:
I'd get SSX personally. I love SSX and it should be a pretty good game considering the new controls. And it comes out sooner.

I'd go with SSX as well. Thus far, every sequel has at least had a morsel of quality. I just can't say the same for MK. And while the new control scheme for Armageddon looks promising, I just don't think they can pull it off.

I'd get SSX... Armageddon has received terrible scores for both the Xbox and PS2. Of course the Wii should score a little higher but not THAT much higher.

Go for SSX.

Carving with the nunchuck looks awesome, but tossing Scorpion's rope thing with the wiimote seems great, too. I'd go for SSX because...well, MK can't really do much to change, while SSX can.

The gameplay in MK will be great. Its the stories that are kinda dead to me. Its more of the same and the endings keep getting wierder and more random. Which is why I'm sorta secretly glad that the new one is going to be built from the ground up with a new cast, storyline, etc. Hopefully we'll see some new worlds, themes, etc.

Back