hmmm alien syndrome

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
another dissapointment for wii, why would you release this for psp and wii, and only have the psp have wifi capability? whats wrong with you nintendo. im a loyal nintendo customer since the begining but its at the point where im just like "cmon nw, wtf nintendo". only veryecent releases for the wii so far, RE4, zelda...end of story, and i have 7 other games, sonic was good too. an another thing, net time wii makes a onother wii gam, or when its released dont ruin a good game like the pokemon franchise, battle revolution had so uch potential and theabsolutely butchered it, theres absolutely no incentive to play it

chocolatefrosty said:
another dissapointment for wii, why would you release this for psp and wii, and only have the psp have wifi capability? whats wrong with you nintendo. im a loyal nintendo customer since the begining but its at the point where im just like "cmon nw, wtf nintendo". only veryecent releases for the wii so far, RE4, zelda...end of story, and i have 7 other games, sonic was good too. an another thing, net time wii makes a onother wii gam, or when its released dont ruin a good game like the pokemon franchise, battle revolution had so uch potential and theabsolutely butchered it, theres absolutely no incentive to play it

Alien syndrome is just a bad game in general.

Pokemon Battle Revolution was a game developed to coincide with the Diamond/Pearl games. If you wanted it to be any better you would have had to wait a year or two like with the other stadium/colleseum games. The wii hasn't been out all that long so I gurantee there will be another pokemon game for the wii. Perhaps they will finally get to working on an MMORPG wii exclusive?

Yeah when I first read about alien syndrome in nintendo power I wasn't very interested in the game.
I may rent it, but its just not my thing really.

i kno what u guys mean,but whats gets me is tht sega is giving sonys portable the wifi, why not the wii, i like the old game and love sega

i agree with you cipher, i loved gauntlets, and will def buy alien syndrome, im just dissapointed tht sony psp gets wifi while wii doesnt, even so, it wont be hard to get some of my old college buddies together to play, or my bro

I loved gauntlet...years and years and years ago.

This game just looks so dated. And I don't like the whole RTS camera view.

To be honest I think I just don't like it cus this is one of those games that is made for co-op.

Last edited:
Back