HMV refuses PS3 pre-orders unless consumers agree to buy PSP too

lol wow sony is really trying to get even with nintendo who isahesd because of the ds and the wii
and it was expensive enough

I remember they tried selling $1000 360 package deals. They didn't do well at all. I guess that company doesn't know how to read sales figures.

in touch with the wii said:
lol wow sony is really trying to get even with nintendo who isahesd because of the ds and the wii
and it was expensive enough

You are completely clueless. How does sony have anything to do with this? This post just shows how stupid you really are. Just stop typing. Its hard enough to read your posts. If your english was a little bit worse, it would help disguise how stupid you are

Wii&Ps3 said:
You are completely clueless. How does sony have anything to do with this? This post just shows how stupid you really are. Just stop typing. Its hard enough to read your posts. If your english was a little bit worse, it would help disguise how stupid you are

I seriously never thought I'd ever even consider saying this, but i agree with you.

Guys get your sticks outa your arses. Yeah Stupid comment stop flaming the sh*t out of him, grow up.

HMV is basically exploiting the fact that a lot of people like the Playstation.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
ha what losers sony are becoming. To think i used to think they were the best

they just went over this, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMPANY SONY! IT HAS TO DO WITH "HMV" NOT SONY!

NOT SONY!
ONCE MORE FOR CLEARANCE

NOT SONY.

wow Sony so is soo stupid! lol jk
yah HMV what asses >.< well many stores did/ are doing this
i remember at, i think, best buy you had a buy a 40 in TV if you wanted to get the ps3 or something like that

HMV is doing that because they know that those people will just return their PS3s. Those people will get so mad that they will forget to return their PSPs too.

Clever though stupid

Nfanboy said:
HMV is doing that because they know that those people will just return their PS3s. Those people will get so mad that they will forget to return their PSPs too.

Clever though stupid
your stupid. what kinda marketing strategy is: theyll get so mad theyll forget to return the psp
seriously, re-read and evaluate

Back