HMV - You are the best!

Haz

Nintendo Encyclopedia
Nov 22, 2006
England, UK
Just thought I would give a big shout out to HMV who have just rung me to say that I will have a Wii + Zelda + maybe Component Cables ready for me on the 8th December (UK launch day)!

HMV pre-order process is possibly the best one I've dealt with - so I would suggest that those of you who are still waiting and have not yet reserved one, get yourself down to your local HMV.

I preordered mine with GAME and that was... August? I have a guaranteed launch Wii & Friday the 8th off work :D

theRook

HMV was my second preorder choice, sadly i didnt quite meet their allocation cutoff and got the dreaded email.

I agree though, HMV online service has always been top notch for me.

i0n said:
HMV was my second preorder choice, sadly i didnt quite meet their allocation cutoff and got the dreaded email.

I agree though, HMV online service has always been top notch for me.

I did mine instore - I think if it got delayed in the post I would be pretty pissed off!

I remember pre-ordering Perfect Dark from gameplay.com and it arriving one day before the scheduled released. I was chuffed, but my best mate was so mad.

GAME for me. Pre-ordered and confirmed Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, Wii Play (+ nunchuk, local promotion, finally checked).
Oddly enough I was the 28th person to pre-order the Wii yet the first to pre-order any games.... strange.

Icuic said:
GAME for me. Pre-ordered and confirmed Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, Wii Play (+ nunchuk, local promotion, finally checked).
Oddly enough I was the 28th person to pre-order the Wii yet the first to pre-order any games.... strange.

I think people forget about Games when they go to preorder the console. I was going to order Red Steel until I found out just out how rubbish it will be. Will buy COD 3 after I've played Zelda for a few weeks.

Gamestation were telling me that game refunded loads of pre orders because they had no where near enough stock haha.

Really Game suck, the one near me has NOTHING about the Wii, and I mean NOTHING, no poster or anything.

England has 14 days left until the big launch! Good luck guys!

MetroidZ said:
Not just england, europe. Hopefully I will have all the money I need otherwise I might not get a game with it lol.

Good call... good luck Europe!

Silent-Sniper said:
Really Game suck, the one near me has NOTHING about the Wii, and I mean NOTHING, no poster or anything.

When I went to pre-order mine all I had to do was point at the 6 foot tall 'Pre-order the Nintendo Wii NOW!' poster behind the main counter. Then they guy behind the counter told me about this site. Game can be good sometimes ;)

Ronan said:
and scotland, ireland, France, Germany, Wales, Bulgaria, Holland....

I know, I was simply stating England at the time because the people above me were from England... then I corrected myself. Sheesh, you know what, I retract my good luck. I hope none of you bastards get one except for i0n. How about them apples? :ciappa:

Back