Hockey and boxing on Wii

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
Wouldn't it be awesome if there were some boxing game on the Wii? Not just the boxing on Wii Sports, but like a fully blown "Mike Tyson's Punch Out" type game.

What about hockey? That'd also be pretty cool.

Does anyone have any info on release dates on any boxing or hockey games?

I would love to see Fight Night come to this platform.

I am a major musician and I want that Orchestra game to come out, unless I am a dumb major musician and its already out...:crazy:

Id buy a revamped Mike Tyson's Punchout in a hearbeat!!!

I can see NHL 08 comin out on the Wii next Aug-Sept

Method of Rhythm said:

Yes, I'm with you on Fight Night. I wanna see the Top Spin franchise come to Wii also. I have so much fun on Wii sports tennis. I want a REAL tennis game.

Tiger Woods 07 wouldn't hurt either.

Method of Rhythm said:

I am a major musician and I want that Orchestra game to come out, unless I am a dumb major musician and its already out...:crazy:

Agreed! I absolutely loved Fight Night on the Xbox, it'd be hella crazy to play it on the Wii as well.

coolg35748 said:
Ha Ha! Mike Tysons Punch Out!!! ROTFLOL WHO THE HELL WOULD BUY THAT!!! Maybe A Fight Not But Not MIKE TYSON. HA HA HA! :frown2:
regardless of whether or not people would buy it, im not sure the suggestion warrants this response lol

coolg35748 said:
Ha Ha! Mike Tysons Punch Out!!! ROTFLOL WHO THE HELL WOULD BUY THAT!!! Maybe A Fight Not But Not MIKE TYSON. HA HA HA! :frown2:

I know I would *love* a revamped Mike Tyson's Punch Out, for a couple of reasons:

1) The original was one of the best games ever made, and it's *still* fun, years later on emulators.

2) Even more than before, I'd love a chance to punch Mike Tyson in the face. Who wouldn't?

Back