Hockey for the Wii?

kitkat_bar

I am a girl, deal w/ it.
Dec 29, 2006
Westminster
Wii Online Code
2709-7937-9905-7391
Anyone know if they are going to come out with a hockey game for the Wii? The only hockey game in existance seems to be for the PS2. I know nintendo has always targeted "younger" gamers and they really don't have many sports games but I really enjoyed the one that came out for the 64. I am a huge hockey fan and have been longing to play one without haveing to buy a whole console for it.

Last edited:
not that i know of...but it would be nice to see

hockey for 360 is dope

Nintendo use to target younger gamers, but now older gamers have grown up to nintendo targets all, unlike sony who target 8-14 year olds, and microsoft who dont even target groups, they just pump out money to buy out games. So pathetic. Theres bound to be tons of sports games for the wii this year, just google and wait.

-there are tons of Hockey games on the gamecube, go buy them.
http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=d2fb1f72-61c2-401f-a741-92c52b816a9b

kitkat_bar said:
Anyone know if they are going to come out with a hockey game for the Wii? The only hockey game in existance seems to be for the PS2. I know nintendo has always targeted "younger" gamers and they really don't have many sports games but I really enjoyed the one that came out for the 64. I am a huge hockey fan and have been longing to play one without haveing to buy a whole console for it.

Btw nintendo has every sport game PS2 and xbox has, and more. Not to mention all the pumped up mario sports. NBA wise nintendo has the most out of all the other ummm. companies.

hockey would actually be pretty cool for the wii. i could see it as using the wii-mote to take a big slapshot or a little wrister, maybe even passing. Then the nunchuk could be used for checking. Everything else though should just be buttons. Some games you don't want too much motion sensing.

yeah ^^ it definatley could be done. they just have to take some time, someone on here once laid out his set of controls. some of the buttons were for checking and stuff that cant be done with motion sensoring.

Back