Hockey

ae1169ae

Jul 27, 2007
i dont know if there is a thread going on about this topic or not, but with all this new technology coming out for the Wii does anyone think there will be a NHL game for the Wii? i mean just think of the possibilities we will be able to skate do out own deeks, pass, and shoot the puck and if you wanted to play manuel goaile that would just be plain fun..

anyone have any comments....

I think it'd be fun for a small game mode where it's just penalty shots, and you use the Wii Remote to block shots or take shots. However, I think we'll just be pressing buttons in-game (exhibitions, career etc.)

Last edited:
ya, ive been dreamin of both a good basketball and hockey game for wii. NBA live 08 is comin, that'll be the test run. still no word on any NHL game comin', but hopefully EA will port this over as well.

@My God the Wii Owns
a: what happened to your spoilers? i thought you and i were going to scare everybody from putting quotes in their sigs?

b: ya, as much as i hate it, a wii hockey game would actually be better suited for minigames :sick:

Unfortunately I doubt we'll be seeing an EA NHL game come out for the wii anytime soon. Main reason being that EA has made no plans of making an NHL game for the Wii. At least that's what I've heard and I could be wrong.

I'm going along with My god the Wii owns... and gunsnroses, the Wii version of hockey could work better on a smaller scale ... does anyone else miss NHL Hitz?

The spoilers drew everyone's attention on my guide on correctly-spelled posts...sorry :(.

Yea, Hitz was cool. I played it on my friend's PS2 a while ago.

kenosando said:
does anyone else miss NHL Hitz?

I still got NHL Hitz for PS2. But maybe with the new Wii Balance Board EA will take advantage of it and convert all they're sports games to Wii. That would be really sweet. Especially baseball, turn the balance board sideways and it would be the batters box.

EA recently apologized for the lack of wii support because they thought Nintendo would suck. Well at least we will have a new NHL game next year to bad we gotta wait tho.

Ronald said:
EA recently apologized for the lack of wii support because they thought Nintendo would suck. Well at least we will have a new NHL game next year to bad we gotta wait tho.

Yeah, Nintendo, the largest gaming company in the world would suck. Lame excuse EA.

Back