Hoenn Confirmed (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING

so hype so hype so hype so hype

MSableye's design literally doesn't change a 'Karp damn bit.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NICK SHOULD BE SO ****ING FOSWA

MSableye's design literally doesn't change a 'Karp damn bit.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NICK SHOULD BE SO ****ING FOSWA
I should be upset that my favorite Pokemon wasn't butchered like Heracross?

I like the simplicity of regular Sableye's design, and I was worried that they would add too much to its mega. It's a nice kind of simplicity, not the, um, Diglett kind of simplicity. They didn't change it much aside from the eyes, horn-thing, and rupee-esque crystal, and I'm happy about this. At least it acts on one of Sableye's established motifs instead of being just "add random spikes".

for the record, I think I prefer regular Lucario to mega Lucario

But what about the game itself? Are they gonna add or remove features? I really don't wanna buy another pokemon game. But... it's Hoenn. ****.

But what about the game itself? Are they gonna add or remove features? I really don't wanna buy another pokemon game. But... it's Hoenn. ****.

We can hold onto hope that the (relative) difficulty of the original RS will be somewhat maintained, not that I expect it to be much harder than XY, at best. I also feel the secret bases will be back because Game Freak knows that everyone loved those. The new mechanics should go without saying (yay physical/special split). I expect that it will at least have more content than XY in terms of post game and general material.

Mega pelliper, to show gyrados who the best water flying really is.
Mega hariyama, he will lose the fat like Majin buu did when he transformed.
Mega luvdisc,turns into a graphic human heart swimming in its own blood.

[video=youtube;8FJEyj6ctTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJEyj6ctTQ[/video]

Primal Groudon is Ground/Fire. About time.

Last edited:
Primal Groudon is Ground/Fire. About time.
Just in time to get its ass kicked by Kyogre even more than before... It's totally about time for the type change though.

Nintendo/Gamefreak are so good at creating hypes... please just give it to me now :(

I ain't satisfied 'til Eruption becomes a Physical attack. Fire Punch ain't gonna bloody cut it.
Oh yeah, I forgot it now gets STAB on Fire-type moves.

Well, still hoping for new Abilities as well. Maybe it won't need Fire Punch. That new (signature?) move/animation at 1:20 looks dangerous.

Back