hokay so... tonight my destiny will be fulfilled

mleer008

super brolly 5000
Oct 14, 2006
United States
ebgames is doing a midnight launch for the wii tonight. I live in Brentwood, California and last night I called em and they said they were. So with only about fourteen hours until I get my wii, I keep on getting really excited. hooray!!

i think im missing something. i like in the UK and i thought people were camping out to get there wiis for a midnight launch Saturday morning. Its now 6:15 here so people must have there wiis by now..

epikon said:
i think im missing something. i like in the UK and i thought people were camping out to get there wiis for a midnight launch Saturday morning. Its now 6:15 here so people must have there wiis by now..
I thought it came out in December in the UK o_O

epikon said:

Sorry to disappoint you, the Wii isnt due for release until December 8th in the UK :(

All the buzz this weekend is about the U.S and Japanese releases.

I talked to Gamestop yesterday and they said they weren't opening until 10AM for Wii preorders.

They called me today and stated that they were notified at the last minute that they were doing a midnight launch. YAY!!! :)

They told me to get to the store for their 11PM opening.

yah I get off of work at ten thirty so right after that I am going to head home and change and then head to ebgames... woot!

i0n said:
Sorry to disappoint you, the Wii isnt due for release until December 8th in the UK :(

All the buzz this weekend is about the U.S and Japanese releases.

LOL! I knew that already i just thought that people in america should of had there wiis by now...looks like they have. If the wii was out in UK i would of had it by now :)..hopefully.

Back