hola! new here

chsrhm5

Charles the Great
Sep 28, 2007
Mobile, AL
Wii Online Code
5611-4396-4656-4182
hey everybody i just signed up and hope to meet some cool people and get some friend vouchers for metriod prime 3
just pm me then add me on the wii
currents games: mp3, zelda:TP, wiisports

Welcome!!!

I'm pretty new on here too. I'm still waiting for my Wii to show up though. I'm getting MP3, Zelda, and SPM. I can't wait to fire it up and play some Metroid!!!:smilewinkgrin:

hi people im new too ha ha! like most people here! i just wanted to ask people if they can tell me a little bit about the usb wifi connector for the wii and ds. can anyone help?

thanks

Mario Party is a better multi-player game in a sense that if you tend to have your friends over qite frequently it would be a good game to play. However if you're just playing alone I would go with Super Paper Mario.

Hello!....

...hmm...Hola ryhmes with cola, cola ryhmes with mola, mola rhymes with.....aloha!

chsrhm5 said:
hey everybody i just signed up and hope to meet some cool people and get some friend vouchers for metriod prime 3
just pm me then add me on the wii
currents games: mp3, zelda:TP, wiisports

Hi, I'm Romj. I'm new also. Welcome.

bigm0nkey said:
Welcome!!!

I'm pretty new on here too. I'm still waiting for my Wii to show up though. I'm getting MP3, Zelda, and SPM. I can't wait to fire it up and play some Metroid!!!:smilewinkgrin:

Oh you gonna LIKE Metroid! That game is da tight!

Welcome to Wiichat!!
Hope you like it here!!
If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone and they will be happy to help you out.

hahaha sweet everybody is pretty nice
goood to know
so anybody wanna explain briefly what friend codes are?
cuz theyre not you 16 digit wii code right?
and yeah MP3 is fantastic and youll love it
and friend voucher me! plz :]
pm me or just e-mail me at [email protected] if you can vouch me or even teach me how
MUCH APPRECIATED

Back