Hola

ZAV1010

WiiChat Member
Apr 3, 2013
Hi everyone,
I play a large variety of games, but the ones I tend to play the most are James Bond games and Super Smash Bros.

Yo, welcome t' the Wiichat bro. Hope ya enjoy the forums. =)

If you're actively makin' Smash videos on youtube, ya should look into gettin' Project: M. If ya ain't aware of what it is, P:M is Brawl made wholly superior. It's bloody fun, let me tell ya. :lol: More competitively viable than normal ol' Brawl to boot. It's gainin' popularity real quick, and odds are you'll snag some extra views from said crowd of P:M players.

That, and perhaps you'll come t' enjoy P:M more than vBrawl. I know I certainly did.

Welcome

I still like some aspects of vBrawl over P:M but P:M is more fast paced and overall more fun.
Although I would like P:M more if they gave ROB his original Up-B back.

I still like some aspects of vBrawl over P:M

orly

Can't say I've ever given that much thought myself, but considerin' I'm more offensive than a Scarfed Haxorus I've long since forgotten 'bout vBrawl lol.

I played P:M at a tournament one time. I didn't like it too much. I usually play Melee or Brawl though if I am playing a Smash Bros. game.

Welcome to WiiChat.

I third what they're saying, as I enjoy Project M over Brawl, and play Project M more. If you still want, you can add me for normal Brawl.

Back