Hole in one!!!!!

Tacos

Banned
Nov 15, 2006
So, there is a bowling thread for top scores. I figured there should be one for golf as well.

Also, I would like any info on the Tiger Woods and the Super Swing Golf that are coming out. I can't wait for Tiger, but Super Swing looks pretty good too.

My best ping pong score on 9 Holes is -1. (With a double bogey on hole 9)

Last edited:
I love the golf. It is probably the one I play the most. That, and bowling. The bowling gets a little old though. I was hoping that they would have more courses after you get pro in golf. This is why I can't wait for Tiger. I think Super Swing Looks alright, but I'd rather have Tiger. The thing is, I don't really want three golf games (including Wii sports). That may just end up happening though.

I am very curious about the controls for Tiger Woods.

awesome, yeah i was suprised about the lack of comments on it to be honest cos i can see myself playing it more than tennis & bowling tbh, not really a big golf fan but if Tiger gets good reviews i might just have to get it :D

When you play golf, is there a way to putt well? When I played, the controller wouldn't pick up my slow movements so when I got really close to the hole, I wouldn't be able to make the shot because I had to move my arms fast in order for it to pick up my movements. Is anybody else having this problem?

the_peripheral said:
When you play golf, is there a way to putt well? When I played, the controller wouldn't pick up my slow movements so when I got really close to the hole, I wouldn't be able to make the shot because I had to move my arms fast in order for it to pick up my movements. Is anybody else having this problem?

When putting I have found that using more of a forward motion, and very little backswing works well. It is almost like just pushing forward.

Tacos said:
When putting I have found that using more of a forward motion, and very little backswing works well. It is almost like just pushing forward.

I tried everything and I could get on the green within 2 or 3 shots, but I'd end up completely getting destroyed on the hole with a 14 or something because I just COULD NOT get the ball in the hole once on the green. My only chance was to make a long putt, but I wasn't able to land any so I'd end up close, and then I wouldn't be able to make the close putt. That's why I hate golf.

Tacos said:
So, there is a bowling thread for top scores. I figured there should be one for golf as well.

Also, I would like any info on the Tiger Woods and the Super Swing Golf that are coming out. I can't wait for Tiger, but Super Swing looks pretty good too.

My best bowling score on 9 Holes is -1. (With a double bogey on hole 9)

Mega-typo homie

No holmes, that is no typo. Once you get 300 games of 300 in a row in bowling, they let you tear it up on the golf course with a bowling ball.

I hit a hole in one on the first hole of the intermediate course (3 hole course).

I have yet to play a full 9 holes but these are the scores I have

Beginner (-4)
Intermediate (-3)
Expert (+1) <--- havn't played enough yet.

Back