Hole in one!!!!!

I hate wii sports its the only game i have and its boring

I don't think bowling gets a bit boring, I play it all the time with other people. Quite frankly there are Wii sport games that can be fun alone, however there are more games where its funner playing with other people on Wii Sports.

I tried Golf, but I didn't really care for it.

YEah, that was a joke. Now bowling on the golf course. Would be cool though.:wink:

On my first try on Golf I hit -3 on the 9 hole course. THought it was pretty good considering my friend who had it for 3 weeks had a record of +6!

I think that golf is a lot of fun but sometimes I think is kind of frustrating. When I am playing sometimes I hit it to hard or to soft and that is what frustrates me. But my favorite sports are tennis, boxing and baseball.

i'd love to do golfing on wii. i like golf but i cba to walk after each hole and i'm not very good. this might help me practis then be super cool and tell all my buddys that i LOVE golf up the bum etc.

ericlewis91 said:
golf is so much fun...i want pure mini golf! so its like ur family going minigolfing kind of a feel!

That would be cool :yesnod: like actual mini-golf places, what I mean by that is there is a theme with each course. I would love that,personaly I love to mini-golf.

Golf is my ultimate fave Wii Sport........ Scores are:

Beginner: -4
Intermediate: -3
Expert: -3

9 Hole Course: -8

Holes In One: 2 (Holes 2 and 4)

Countless Eagles and an Albatross on Hole 3 today, which i think thrilled me as much as a Hole In One.......

I think Super Swing Golf ( my second game after Zelda ) rocks the house, it takes some getting used to but its very fun. Have to get used to the fantasy feel of the game along with the realistic swing.

Enjoy

Back