*Holiday's Wish List Thread*

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, just thought this would be a fun thread for people to put down what they want for the holidays! Maybe Santa will be looking at this thread even. :shifty:

1. DXG-Roadster
http://www.dxgtechusa.com/ (products>portable media player)
2. Wii Skin?
3. Other Wii stuff
4. Giftcards!

My list isn't that developed yet...I just know I want that cool DXG-Roadster

What do you want?

i already got a 30 gig Video iPod (i got a Zen Micro 6 gig last year but it broke before the 2 year warrentee was up so we took it back but they didnt have them anymore so i had $150 to put twords anything else so my mom said i could get the $250 ipod as an early xmas gift) and the only other things i want are Rainbow 6 Vegas for the 360 and DBZ Tenkiatchi 2. i might as for a black DS lite with brain age but i dont like asking for much for xmas

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
there is already a holiday wishlist thread :prrr:
i knew it but i couldnt find it, apologies everyone >.<

An end to all emo kids
and every one to be happyer
Alice Cooper said:
they just need a slap

And an end to unfunny comady

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
geez mitch! u must be loaded!
how you mean? im only asking for $200 worth of stuff (maybe $320 if i ask for a DS). is that alot for some people? around where i live thats not alot AT ALL

my friend keeps telling me that but the fact is i really wanted to get a new MP3 player because mine was broken for like 3 months before i got around to getting it replaced and the Zune wasnt out yet. would have been nice because i heard it works well with the 360

Back