Hollywood Video!

zxzxander

excuse me, i'm a noob
Jun 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8948-4335-1246-9575
Hollywood video is like a blockbuster were you rent movies and games

Allot of their stores are closing down sooo...

they're selling everything!

and i got 4 gamecube games for 2 dollars each!:crazy:

-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
-Wario World
-Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
-Tales Of Symphonia

well i got there a little late so all the really good game were gone...but i already have all the good games

find your nearest Hollywood Video store NOW!

no wii, xbox 360, or ps3 games of course

This is kinda hard to believe but hey if I could get ToS for 2 bucks I might have to check it out I would have to get a cube controller though, but I need one of those anyways for when brawl comes out (stupid February 10th)

its true, same things happenign by my hosue too. AND, listen to this one, your not going to beleive it, the iggle video in the giant eagle by my hosue went out of business last month, LAST GEN GAMES $4, thats not the good part though, Wii/360/PS3 Games $15! it was crazy they sold out so fast though i didnt get any wii games :/ my friend was like "omg u cant skip schoolf or that" cant beleive i let her talk me out of leaving school for games that were 35-45 dollars off!

i wanted to buy some 60 dollar 360 games (at the time i didnt have one) and go next store to gamestop and trade them in for more credit! lol but again, they were sold otu when i got there.

Edit: ugh too many typos to correct, just deal lol

Yea I looked it up on google I just hope the one near my house is closing down (thats sounds so bad doesn't it?) hopefully I can get ssbm or another long game so I can waste time while waiting for ssbb

SensesFail said:
its true, same things happenign by my hosue too. AND, listen to this one, your not going to beleive it, the iggle video in the giant eagle by my hosue went out of business last month, LAST GEN GAMES $4, thats not the good part though, Wii/360/PS3 Games $15! it was crazy they sold out so fast though i didnt get any wii games :/ my friend was like "omg u cant skip schoolf or that" cant beleive i let her talk me out of leaving school for games that were 35-45 dollars off!

i wanted to buy some 60 dollar 360 games (at the time i didnt have one) and go next store to gamestop and trade them in for more credit! lol but again, they were sold otu when i got there.

Edit: ugh too many typos to correct, just deal lol

15 dollar wii games??? luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

zxzxander said:
15 dollar wii games??? luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
well, the people who GOT them were lucky. lol i on the other hand was pissed off and bitched my friend out! lol

you will never ever find a better bargain in your life my friend. ToS for 2 bucks. 80 hours of gameplay for 2 FREAKING DOLLARS!

Back