Holy COW! Earning all 1 MILLION Rupees MANUALLY!

I was bored and decided to get a few things done while I waited for the 10,000 rupees i need to get the secret code. So I placed a rubber band around the remote while in the wheel and it totaled up to 13,000 rupees while I was gone for the 10 minutes or so.

i timed this precisely:
it takes 6 minutes of running to get 10,000 rupes
that means it takes 60 minutes, or 1 hour to get 100,000
that means it takes 600 minutes, or 10 hours to get 1,000,000

Actually, You Can Only Get As Much As 18,000 Per Turn On The Wheel...

I Left It For An Hour, Constantly Having To Reconnect The Wiimote And Having Stuff Lying Around My House Hold The Right(Down) Button) And It Gave Me 18,000... I Tried It Agian... But For A Shorter Time... Still 18,000...

Crap...

BTW:
It's RUBEES!!! Not Rupees!

Rupees Is ZELDA!!!

Lol guys.... you pay 100 rubees a guy and send you the wheels. You pay 10000 rubees and you get the secret code for the 1000k rubees

Chicagoan said:
Lol guys.... you pay 100 rubees a guy and send you the wheels. You pay 10000 rubees and you get the secret code for the 1000k rubees

yeah, we know, he was asking if anybody did it manually. and how long it would take.

Chicagoan said:

Actually, It's 1000... Not 10,000...

I just did this last night...I was worried at first. Thought'd it be a looooong night. But I finally figured it out

haha, I knew something was up when I finally got the the wheel room. I'm thinkin " no way in Hell the programmers are that cruel to make you run this damn wheel until you get 1mill. ....there has to be another way"

Back