Holy Wii! I Miss My Baby!

ssbb_lover said:
VERY. I love Mexican food, my favorite kind of food actually. :)
well that's good to know! you should consider visiting México once to eat reeeal mexican food!

MysticGohan said:
because I am Chilean and I speak to the Spanish far better whom ingles xD (it gives flojera to put accents)

what flojera it didn't translate it!

I also, far better speak the Spanish who ingles, I am Mexican, and that games you have, compadre?

ingles??? whats ingles??
lol!! what translator you found!
flojera means laziness...and also there are a few words that are mistranslated but I bet yous till understood it. Ingles means English..just think of Eeeengland= IIIInglés

MysticGohan said:
because I am Chilean and I speak to the Spanish far better whom ingles xD (it gives flojera to put accents)

what flojera it didn't translate it!

I also, far better speak the Spanish who ingles, I am Mexican, and that games you have, compadre?

ingles??? whats ingles??
flojera = lazy !

Lol! sorry Texas dude for being too far from the topic, I'm surprised no admin has come and told us anything

Axtlar said:
well that's good to know! you should consider visiting México once to eat reeeal mexican food!
I'm with ya brother! You pay for the flight. :)

a todo esto yo fui a mexico hace como 2 años fui a cancun y a playa del carmen y me he encanto !! y las mexicanas tan bastante buenas lalala

Farid said:
a todo esto yo fui a mexico hace como 2 años fui a cancun y a playa del carmen y me he encanto !! y las mexicanas tan bastante buenas lalala
uuu mamacitas!! y bronceaditas mas buenas se ven! jeje perdon hace mucho que no voy a la playa

Back