Home-run Contest: Whats your Record?

Carts

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2008
How far did you batted the punching bag?

I got 1510.8, I only did a couple of tries, so tomorrow I will see if I can beat my score. Also, I used Fox.

i have gotten over 1600 with yoshi i just happen do it randomly trying to get 30,000 combined... i was pretty proud haha

ive only gotten up to 1300 ;;
hit 1200 with about 10+ characters and got the trophey for 15k combined points tho xD

i can only get the damn bag to like 80% with the baseball bat hit too, im too slow in those 9 seconds i guess ;; what percent is it at when you guys get 1800~s?

To mock us Nintendo has replays of their attempts. When I saw them I dropped my freaking jaw. Make sure you sign up for the Smash service to recieve replays, and new stages from Nintendo.

I hit Sandbag a little over 1900 with Yoshi, I believe it was. Not sure, though. I'll correct this accordingly after a double-check sometime in the near future.

After watching a Nintendo video of Lucas in the Home Run Contest, I found that it helps a lot to throw the bat at the bag a few times (I haven't done it any more than 3). If you're having trouble, give that a shot.

Back