homemade WII bootloader sd?

Springy

WiiChat Member
Jul 7, 2007
hi, i was wondering if the files from a datel wii bootloader could be put on any sd card and used as an action replay, i baught a 1 gig sd card and dont feel like paying more for datels thing, and i wanna try out some gc homebrew, thx :)

i say modchip it becuz its cheaper then getting all the things just to play GAMECUBE hombrew when with a modchip u can play Wii homebrew

Chances are good ciper knows something that I don't, but I thought your only two choices for Gamecube homebrew were a Wii modchip or the Datel SDloader. As far as Wii homebrew, I thought you had to have a Wii modchip.

I may have this confused with PS2 stuff but I was talking about a homemade SDLoader using the hacked GC memory card and freeloader launching a memory card file viewer?

It works, I tried it with the SD >> Memory card adapter I got off http://www.emvee.ca/, but it doesnt' work extremely well, perhaps because I still can't find the best software yet. But same as above posters, I'd recommend getting it modchipped instead.

Back