homemade wii gun =)

I think I'll attempt it with my shotgun for playing COD3 :cornut:

Hmm... I have an Airsoft Colt 45, maybe I'll try this when I get a shooter game. lol:thumbsup: :eek:ut:

The colt 45? It's actually straight from Okinawa. A friend of mine was stationed threre and just bought it for me without asking. It was a pleasant surprise. :D

Oh my god! That website of the Airsoft guns is ****in' awesome O_O;;

Do they ship to Australia, or would they be illegal over here or something?

And what exactly are they used for, because I think if I got one, I'd use it to shoot those pesky minor birds off the fence :D

Edit: I checked the website and went though the checkout just to see, and it doesn't ship to Australia... :(

I shall commence my search for an Australian site... If one exists :tard:

Last edited:
im in sa and my mate got one throughand i got a sharpened sword i mean S-H-A-R-P through because it was a "stage prop" lol.... yeah right, serious you could chop a tree down with it, is 6 foot long and if u touch the blade you get cut, i cut a muffler in half with it lol

Hoooly crap... Nice sword, but the Airsoft guns on Weapon masters aren't very powerful, and I'm still not sure about the laws over here...

true and yeah better to check first seeing as spud guns in some parts of australia are banned. it fired potato for f*** sake, like that will do any damage.... but nail guns are legal, doesnt make sense..... and paintball guns are legal with an easy to get license... i got shot in the hand with a nail gun and i tell you it did alot more damage than getting hit in the eye with spud

Back