Homerun

hogsbff

Hedgehog of Speed
Dec 30, 2006
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
6726-7691-0202-4325

The Ball Park is Open!

Okay here is how the game works, its a little boring and you have to be patient. What you must do is pretend your at a baseball stadium, the pitcher throws you the ball and you type-

*I hit a homerun*
(insert username here) catches the ball

Then what happens is that the person with that username must reply quoting what you said saying that they caught it. I will keep track of who catches the balls and whoever gets 100 catches first is the winner.

Rules:
-The person who hits it can't catch it
-It cannot be a fake username
-If you want you can say that you hit it to the left or the pitcher throws a curve ball, etc.
-Remember, I keep track of the points so you won;t have to worry.
-If you can try to, say someones username who is online at the moment (just makes it quicker)
-More than one person can be catching at the same time or hittig at the same time
-The person who catches it does NOT have to hit the ball, you can if you want
-You can only hit a ball once until your person catches it but the other person can catch as many as they can.

When I say the Ball Park is closed for the day or closed for a while you can still hit balls and people can still catch them but nothing will count when I get back. Also if someone hit you a ball while I was online and you catch it a few hours later while I am offline it will not count.

Sorry about all the rules. I'll start!

*I hit a homerun*
ssbb lover catches it

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
*!*i Hit A Homer*!*
*!*hogsbff Catches Da' Ball*!*
Caught it!

*I hit a homerun!*
*Balls O'Toole catches the ball!*

Back