Hooked Fishing on Sunday!

sirgrim

Casually Hardcore
Sep 18, 2007
If anyone wants to go on a fishing trip Sunday (24 hours from this post) respond to this thread. I just got the game the other day. I like it more than the reviewers.

I haven't played it online yet, and looking forward to trying it out on a nice Sunday. Hope to see you on the water!

Then again, I'm probably the only person around here with Hooked! fishing. Glutton for bad games.

Last edited:
If I had seen this post earlier I would have hooked up for a few games. I bought it and really like it.

I have played online with a few buddies at work and its pretty fun. I wish you could have either been on the same boat or at least see him fishing on the lake. You can see where he is on the map and see how much fish he has caught but you cant see your buddy actually in his boat fishing. It also wont keep totals during a specific time frame.

At work we were trying to set up a, throw in 20 bucks and whoever catches the most fish wins on sunday mornings, just never materialized I guess.

If you want to play let me know. Just really into Medal of Honor now but Id be up for a fishing break.

Apparently you like it more than the reviewers, it got a 2.7/10 on IGN. :D
As long as you're enjoying the game, that's all that counts though. Also, this should go in the 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' section of the forum.

JohnnyRed said:
If I had seen this post earlier I would have hooked up for a few games. I bought it and really like it.

I have played online with a few buddies at work and its pretty fun. I wish you could have either been on the same boat or at least see him fishing on the lake. You can see where he is on the map and see how much fish he has caught but you cant see your buddy actually in his boat fishing. It also wont keep totals during a specific time frame.

At work we were trying to set up a, throw in 20 bucks and whoever catches the most fish wins on sunday mornings, just never materialized I guess.

If you want to play let me know. Just really into Medal of Honor now but Id be up for a fishing break.

Glad you like it too. It would be cool to see them cruising around the lake fishing, but at least we have an online fishing game. If those of us that like fishing games support it, it can only lead to better online experiences in the next ones.

The company that made this game made the Sega Marine Fishing arcade, which is my favorite fishing game of all time. I hope they don't let the bad reviews stop them from patching, upgrading and distributing better versions.

I'm off work all day today, so if you get a break from MoH and want to head out to the water let let me know your friend code and what time you want to break anchor :)

My FC for Hooked: 4424-9872-9683

I really enjoy fishing games.. I might pick this (or a diff. one) up!

Bummer we didn't get together for a match yesterday. Open for today too. I did have a good fishing day yesterday. Caught 12 fish in tournaments, finished the 1st amateur tournament in 3rd and the 2nd and 3rd amateur tournament in 1st to take the whole set. 4 or 5 Big Fish trophies and 2 First Place trophies. Unlocked 2 new lours and met some people on random WiFi battles.

Really enjoying this game.

I am up for Hooked Fishing tournament too. But we (ahem) all need to have each others friend codes to play against each other....

Ramhorns said:
I am up for Hooked Fishing tournament too. But we (ahem) all need to have each others friend codes to play against each other....

My friend code is a couple posts up. Add it and let me know yours.

Hey dose anyone want to go fishing anytime today just hit me up on here and i will take a break from SSX blur for a while.

I have the game also and would like to go fishing sometime, my Hooked friend code is: 2707 0836 6085

I wish they really had a "lobby" type place to exchange codes and maybe chat, but oh well. If anyone wants to add me PM me.

Sirgrim, can I add you?

Last edited:
Hey guys...lets go fishin. I will ad you both here in a bit so if you get back to me tonight here i will go turn it on and go catch some lunkers!:yesnod:

Dammit i cant get online now as i unpluged my ethernet cord when i moved my living room around . It was a PITA to get it conected via cable last time but i will figure it out here right away and then it will let me ad you. Also i cant find the code it just shows my console code one?

Oh, you have to go into the game and then go to WiFi then select "My Friend Code" I think at least...

Well maybe tomorrow, I gotta get some rest, gotta wake up early tomorrow.

Back