Hooked Fishing on Sunday!

Hey chsoriano i tried to add you but it says the #'s can not be registered.?
Mabey you typed it wrong cause i tryed 3 times to no avail.

Anyway's i added you sirgrim if you didnt mind and your code worked great so lets go catch some lunkers?!?

Last edited:
SAVAGE420 said:
Hey chsoriano i tried to add you but it says the #'s can not be registered.?
Mabey you typed it wrong cause i tryed 3 times to no avail.

Anyway's i added you sirgrim if you didnt mind and your code worked great so lets go catch some lunkers?!?

Wow, I'm sorry, I typed the wrong one in, I edited it. It's 2707 0836 6085

I added you and sirgrim

Glad others are enjoying this game. I haven't played it in a little while, been enjoying Endless Ocean lately. I'll add your FC chsoriano later today. Hope to see you on the water some time :D

sirgrim said:
Glad others are enjoying this game. I haven't played it in a little while, been enjoying Endless Ocean lately. I'll add your FC chsoriano later today. Hope to see you on the water some time :D

Sweet, I got endless ocean as well, my friend code for EO is 6198 3442 9171, I haven't gone diving with another person, is it pretty cool or not so much? I enjoy the game though.

Last edited:
chsoriano said:
Sweet, I got endless ocean as well, my friend code for EE is 6198 3442 9171, I haven't gone diving with another person, is it pretty cool or not so much? I enjoy the game though.

I haven't gone diving with another person yet either. I just got my camera and night diving equipment yesterday, and explored my first cave. 5/5 rating taking a model chick on a tour of the lagoon as my highest guide rating yet, she likes me :D

My FC for EO is 4963 7689 3391 I'll add you on there too :D

sirgrim said:
I haven't gone diving with another person yet either. I just got my camera and night diving equipment yesterday, and explored my first cave. 5/5 rating taking a model chick on a tour of the lagoon as my highest guide rating yet, she likes me :D

My FC for EO is 4963 7689 3391 I'll add you on there too :D

Ha ha, that's awesome. I just got my night equipment and camera today, I really want to go explore the cave now, maybe I'll do that tonight. I'll add you.

Im on hooked fishin right now if anyone wants to fish. All i see when i look at you guys in the "friend roster" is some question marks though?

I will stay logged on there for a while.

Haha, that was fun, man I need to keep practicing, do you have trouble keeping the big ones from breaking the line???

I always have trouble keeping them on, and I'm doing it like perfect. Well I guess we'll go fishing again later this week. I'm gonna try to find more people too so maybe we can get in a bigger group. Sucks we can't see eachother's boats though.

Oh yeah, your name's Chris too?

Last edited:
chsoriano said:
Yeah that's all I saw earlier too, Ill get on right now to see if you're still on, can't fish too long though, have class early tomorrow

Yes im on now and only just want to try it out for like 15 minutes or so.

Then more later sometime.

Yeah that was sweet i caught a 8.8 pounder at the end there lol sweet. Lets go fishin again sometime .
You seen the "secret" lunker hide out i was at hey ...thick lunkers there in the trees...play another?

Funny how your name is chris also.

Back