Hope you ordered TP early, folks.

Santoanderson

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
zelda_notice_wii.jpg

Ebgames has this posted under the Wii portion of the website. I still don't know if this will affect your ability to walk into a store and just pick it off a shelf.

That has been up on their site for at least a week I think. If you haven't already got it ordered somewhere, I think one might be able to find a copy for sale at Wal-Mart towards the end of the week. A little bird told me that Wal-Mart is going to start selling some games before the system actually launches...

New Zealand ftw, we don't need to camp out at stores or anything like that thankfully.

Ofcourse the flip-side is that there aren't many gamers at all. o_O

yeah me to well i preordered it, but i canceled it..because they aparently only open at 11 am...and im getting the wii at 7..im not waiting that long for it...so ill just buy it with the wii!:smilewinkgrin:

But the notice up there suggests they're probably going to sell out. :(

For gods' sake you should've kept the preorder man!! Think of the Kokiri children!! D:

BlightedArt said:
For gods' sake you should've kept the preorder man!! Think of the Kokiri children!! D:
Think of the money you could've made. Any person who didn't preorder it would glady buy it off you.

Back