Hopes for Future Titles!

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I would love the Wii to make alot of games but these are only a few of the ones i would like 2 see.

A boxing game- the wii sports looks good but i would like a game like Fight Night.

A baseball game- again looks good on wii sports but a 2k game would be awsome.

A hockey game- i don't know how'd they would make it but it would be mad fun on the remote and nunchuk, maybe NHL 08 (i was dissapointed when 07 was not on gamecube)

A wrestling game- another title that would be hard to make involving the controllers but i think it could turn out good. maybe a Day Of Reckoning 3

Well those are a few of the titles i would like 2 see, if you like/dislike this ideas reply or add a few of your own!

def boxing, mayb baseball...but hockey and wrestling...no.

maybe some more sword games...FPS's. more into combat with weapons. that sort of thing would compliment the wiimote nicely

I think there is a wrestling game coming out. I don;t knwo much about this though because im not a fan of wrestling games....at all.

I think the future of this system is going to rely on party games and sports games. Its pretty clear that the FPS are not going to well with this system and I really hope a good baseball and boxing game comes out. Stats are a must and without them the games get boring fast.

I'm not sure about FPS' COD3 is difficult to play and I haven't got my hands on any other FPS yet. I've heard rumours of a Star Wars game but nothing that anyone can verify. I hope to hell there is a Star Wars game =:0)

I beleive for boxing they are bringing back Dreamcast's hit Ready to Rumble boxing for the wii...

I am waiting as well for an MLB game...

hockey and wrestling not so much though for me, just love baseball

what I dont get is why sports games label there games a year ahead than the current date.... I mean is it an expiration date? MBL-only-good-till-'08!!!

but its actually just one of the microscopic things that make players feel the peer pressure to stay up to date and by the next game cuz otherwise their friends will see they aint cool enough to own the newest games..... but then again, thats probly why I just love baseball, no pressure and its an actually fun game to watch and play

Last edited:
NHL... didn't they die?
Who the hell unburried the grave:devil:

Boxing sounds good but only if the controlls are 99% intuative, accurate, ect...

There is already an online Baseball game being working on now.

They are making TNA wrestling for wrestling, how the hell are they gonna do the controls? i have no idea. A boxing one i would love and maybe a tennis one. I would reaaally like a star wars fps/rpg game like kotor - i think it would work really well on the wii. would be hard to do 2 lightsabers dont you think?

nice answers everyone..im surprised ppl aren't thinking there could be an nhl game. i mean you could control the player with the nunchuk and shoot/control the stick with the remote. newayz again great ideas.

Redsteel is a great starter FPS. Once you go Wii FPS, you cant go back. I cant imagine having to go back to a standard controller. Hopefully the next Redsteel or any other FPS will improve on the following:

1. Pointer/aimer is too sensitive. Anyone watching the game becomes nauseous from the constant quick turns.
2. Spend more time and processing power to enhance the graphics. We know the Wii can handle it.
3. Multiplayer stages and lots of them. Follow the Goldeneye style of multiplayer.

Back