Hopes For the New Wii HD in 2011

SlaYer84

Touch My WiiNer ;]
Feb 1, 2009
Milwaukee
Wii Online Code
1234-5687-8889-9987
So i just got my new xbox 360 about a month ago.

Xbox 360 has so much better of a gaming expireince online, and has much better graphics.

It made me wonder.
"Why does the wii not have these things that xbox and ps3 have?"

I mean who wants to transfer friend codes? why not just have an account for the whole system like ps3 and xbox 360! It's so much easier!

And another thing, the wii couldn't even get Infinity wards Modern Warfare 2 to launch on the system because of the lack of the graphic capabilities and what not.

And thats not just it. wii has no good game selection. I know everyone loves Wii Sports, and Mario games. But Come on! When is wii gunna get some ACTUALLY good Games! The Conduit was hyped up to be fantastic, but in my opinion, it wasn't that great. Wii has no games that were as good as uncharted 2 or Halo 3.

Don't get me wrong the wii is a fun system, but they need to get a little more serious.

Which Gets To my Point.

There is some hope for the Wii to improve.

Supposedly, they have heard rumors of Nintendo To realease a new Wii System in 2011, called the Wii HD.

Its said to have Blue Ray, new controllers (Still get to use the remotes) better graphics, and a better online experience.

As i Read an Article on it, it correctly points out that Nintendo has downplayed the importance of the Wii's lack of hi-def and high-storage for this generation.

While Nintendo similarly dismissed the role of online connectivity during the GameCube era, now the Wii's online capabilities are key to its business strategy. So why not Improve it?

So there is some hope for you hardcore gamers out there on Wii, just wait until next year.

That cover is 100% fake, any hack could make that type of cover.

Don't get your hopes up!

Nintendo can do ONE amazing thing and many many stupid thingS.

Keep in mind that the ONLY thing that made the Wii so popular is the wii mote itself.
And every fan of Nintendo has/had a Wii but that was not what they were after. Nintendo knew they lost lots of gamers to the PS2 or XBOB with there game cube. And focused there marketing on families and succeeded in it to. can't blame them for the strategies. I'm going to shut up now and refere to post one!
OK
One last thing: When I want to play online games on the wii I feel:
Handcuffed, blindfolded, put in a small box with one peek hole in it and that hole is on the backside of the box...

Thats ture that the Wii is family orientated, but there is alot of hardcore gamers out there on wii that want better online play and new games.

Also, the xbox and ps3 are going to eventually get motion censer controllers. Microsoft is going to make a full body motion censer. (Its Legit, im not lieng, got to http://gizmodo.com/5274319/xbox-360-project-natal-full+body-motion-control-one+ups-the-wii)

So with Xbox with motion too, then they are going to have family games on it with motion, AND all the cool games like Halo and what not.

Wii is going to have just family games, and not Hardcore games.

Then they are gunna lose money eventually.

Last edited:
Back