Horizontal or Vertical?

Byuakuya said:
horizontally. i dont know if this it true but i have heard that it over heats more standing up because of less ventillation.

Its actully the other way around, laying it flat causes more heat and can possibly block the fan.

I have mine on the stand. It looks so much better

that dudes parents play wii and 360? wow what a gaming nerd family ahaha. i can imagine dad being mad at mom for screen looking in halo. ahahhaaahahah funny images.

Vertically. Horizontally when I play GameCube games on it. Looks pretty shiny compared to my PS2 Slim Silver.

I would agree that the Wii looks better vertically but I have mine horizontally. I think it makes more sense that way in my A/V rack.

cannon said:
Its actully the other way around, laying it flat causes more heat and can possibly block the fan.
the fan cant be blocked if its laying horizontally. the hole in the stand lowers the space for ventillation when its standing vertically.

Byuakuya said:
the fan cant be blocked if its laying horizontally. the hole in the stand lowers the space for ventillation when its standing vertically.

^^ werd. Horizontally allows more air flow. You'll notice vents on the bottom of your wii. placing it vertical only gives it the small space the stand allows for ventilation.

placing it horizontally, u'll notice there's no vents on the bottom of the wii.

Yuu said:
^^ werd. Horizontally allows more air flow. You'll notice vents on the bottom of your wii. placing it vertical only gives it the small space the stand allows for ventilation.

placing it horizontally, u'll notice there's no vents on the bottom of the wii.
thank you for supporting my claim.

Back