Horizontal stand?

KyleForMe

Don't believe his lies.
Dec 13, 2006
IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Wii Online Code
5710-8093-1849-3803
Anyone think that any aftermarket companies will make a horizontal base stand/intercooler? Because of my entertainment center setup my wii fits way better horizontally;
but a nice looking base stand with a built in cooler would definitely be a plus

There is a horizontal stand out, but I would exactly call it a stand. As for a cooler I am sure one will come out. It sounds like there are alot of people that have problems with their Wii getting hot. I have never noticed mine.

No issue with overheating cause I dont leave my WiiConnect24 on, but if Im spending the money on some hunk of plastic, it better serve some other purpose aside from looks.

If anyone finds one please post a link. All I could find was this one which is totally different than what I was thinking:
http://www.amazon.com/MOV057710-NINTENDO-HORIZONTAL-COMPONENT-STACKER/dp/accessories/B000KIV7YU

I was thinking one more like the style of the vertical stand that comes with the system, except horizontal and with an integrated cooler.

That is the one I was talking about.

My Wii never gets hot...

But i don't see the point 4 a horizontal stand when you can lay it down on it's side there problem solved saved bout $10 - $20.

KyleForMe said:
No issue with overheating cause I dont leave my WiiConnect24 on, but if Im spending the money on some hunk of plastic, it better serve some other purpose aside from looks.

If anyone finds one please post a link. All I could find was this one which is totally different than what I was thinking:
http://www.amazon.com/MOV057710-NINTENDO-HORIZONTAL-COMPONENT-STACKER/dp/accessories/B000KIV7YU

I was thinking one more like the style of the vertical stand that comes with the system, except horizontal and with an integrated cooler.

I Saw That At Gamestop The Other Day... I'm Considering To Get It...

Back