Horrible thing happened in my town.

well......i just came from a long walk.....3 hours....im ok now

@ my god the wii owns.... - yeah.....i did that, im about 20 in a few months, have some caring friends, in college, got a great job and i live with my sister (the only one who is caring out of a family of 11, she and i are like twins, she knew how i felt). but i cant releave myself from those memories.

@ bw! - i bought everything with my own money......no help......reason im happy is cause i dont want to be down all the time

@ wii-fi - why would i joke about this.....

Last edited:
but wasint that a long time ago
you said 14 years of my life i was abused and your 19
14-19=5
did you have a job at 5 years old :confused: because you cannot do that

bw! said:
but wasint that a long time ago
you said 14 years of my life i was abused and your 19
14-19=5
did you have a job at 5 years old :confused: because you cannot do that
no.....i was 5 when they did that....
no....i had a job when i was 10.....in started collecting stuff around that time.....yeah 10

......no.....i rarely get mad...i can only remember getting mad at someone posting here awhile ago........i try not to stay in contact with them.....

I feel bad for you Wario.

I am still, and always be mad on my old school. They did nothing bad, it wasn't in a bad neighborhood or anything. But I was in fourth grade, and I took this test to see what level math I could do. There was math up to pre-algrebra. I got every question right. All the way passed the pre-algrebra. The school must have not thought I was smart enough to do algrebra. Then, finally in the last few months of 8th grade, they gave me algrebra. But it was stuff I already knew. Now I am going to this new place for schooling. Now I'm going at my own pace and am finally doing algrebra. But my old school was too late. If I startes Algrebra in fourth grade when I was ready, I could be doing calculus now. I always will be so pissed off at them. I also wasn't progressing in my other subjects. They almost never had me do english. My life wou've been so much better if the school noticed how smart I was, and am. I would've been happier.

Jam....that was the worst thing I've ever heard. Please do not comment on the tragedy of Virginia Tech and it's relation to gun legality.

Thank you. :p

Society sucks and is getting suckier....that is all.

That's pretty terrible.
I can't believe two 13 year olds did all of that.
That's ****ing insane.

CyanRussel said:
WOW....i never would have knew Wario.....just reading what happend during your life...is just.....

Never would have known*.
Sorry :( Bad grammar is my pet peeve.

Anyway, Wario, it's good to know you pulled through in that kind of environment.

i feel sorry for the family, i wish i can do something.........is there any way i can send my donations to them?

thank you guys.

now i feel better about myself, im back to my happy self.....:yesnod:......:lol:

Back