Horse racing

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
How cool would a proper horse racing game be for the wii.

holding the wii mote and nunchuck as a saddle thingy and to you have to steer and control and like whip the horse thing with that jockey stick.

you could get to train your horse, go to proper events, make some bets, name or pick your horse or get a new horse, get money, design your jockey cloths etc.

a full blown hrose racing game for the wii like a EA style one!

What does everybody think of my idea?

imagine winning the grand national how happy would you be!

400th post :D

I know horse racing isnt that popular but i thought that a full proper game would be great rising to the top.

looks like no one would be intrested tho.

I hate horse racing in real life, so I doubt this game is going to arouse my interest.
But it is still a nice idea though.

There already is a horse racing game, available in Japan only.

Final Furlong.

final_furlong3.jpg

Last edited:
i know but my idea wasnt a simple click a to go faster. . .

it was to gettin fully involved and do careerer and earn money and stuff

Cpt.McCloud said:
I know horse racing isnt that popular but i thought that a full proper game would be great rising to the top.

looks like no one would be intrested tho.

I got one for my intellivsion
But there have been a few horse racin games
They dont sell

There isn't enough to flesh them out a Mario Yoshi Racing game would be awesome

i played the horse racing game at Dave and Busters a month ago. It is a game room dedicated to adults only game playing. They have this horse racing game set up where you can race against computers and at least 7 other real people sitting next to you. You basically make your own horse by choosing the two horses who mate with each other and create a baby. Then you raise it and feed it and race it at the end. The better it does the better things you can get for it. You get to name it and everything. Its quite fun.

Don't get beat down.

When you have an idea, accept that there will always be people who don't agree. Unfortunately, the people who disagree usually speak louder than those who do agree. That means that although 50 people like the idea, only the 2 people who don't like it will reply. It's also hard for people to see the whole vision the way you do.

My advice, don't give a defeatist response to one reply.
"I guess no one likes it though" is just a wasteful response. If you like your idea, build on it, post it in the right places and accept the negative feedback as just that, words.

Also take into note that the average age of the users here is probably under 18 years old, I don't see a bunch of 14 and 15 year old kids supporting your idea for career based horse racing with all that much enthusiasm. That doesn't mean it isn't a good idea however, you're just pitching to the wrong croud.

Think of it like this, if the game exsisted and you showed it to a bar full of cheery drunk guys, you'd probably have a hard time getting any playtime yourself after they all got into it. Fair enough uh?

Caid autobot

autobot said:
When you have an idea, accept that there will always be people who don't agree. Unfortunately, the people who disagree usually speak louder than those who do agree. That means that although 50 people like the idea, only the 2 people who don't like it will reply. It's also hard for people to see the whole vision the way you do.

My advice, don't give a defeatist response to one reply.
"I guess no one likes it though" is just a wasteful response. If you like your idea, build on it, post it in the right places and accept the negative feedback as just that, words.

Also take into note that the average age of the users here is probably under 18 years old, I don't see a bunch of 14 and 15 year old kids supporting your idea for career based horse racing with all that much enthusiasm. That doesn't mean it isn't a good idea however, you're just pitching to the wrong croud.

Think of it like this, if the game exsisted and you showed it to a bar full of cheery drunk guys, you'd probably have a hard time getting any playtime yourself after they all got into it. Fair enough uh?

Caid autobot

Right, Know there will be negative posts against my idea but i accept as constructive critism, And in my replys i was just saying that i agreed, after rethinking my idea and reading in to it and seeing some of the posts i relized that it will fail.

You forgot to leave your opinion on it aswell. . . .

Any half thought idea will likely fail (save perhaps windows ;) ) However if you can hold on to that original buzz feeling you got when you first invisioned it and capture the idea in it's whole with words alone, you'll get that idea out there the way you see it. Think about why you originally believed it could work and try to put it into words. That's the art of it.

Caid autobot.

Oh, and it's a great idea, I can see why you'd be excited by it at first thought because you're thinking of similar games (hockey games with entire seasons and upgradeable players for example) and seeing how it could influence this area. The idea is a good start, but there's more needed to convince others. Remember, you see the whole thing in an instant, it's your thought. BUT. Others need a little more convincing, that's all.

this is a good idea, and specially if is online and people can actually race other people's horses...

like autobot said, this crowd most of it are under 18, they cannot gamble, so they cannot see the fun in gambling with horses... and to tell you the truth, its very addictive.

so, if EA does this, it would be awesome

Horse racing will be one of those games that no one will buy and it will be ending up in a reduced shelf.

The would need kick as graphics and effects, a big size, a full career (betting, naming horses, breeding, training etc.).

Personally i liked the interactivity that it would include, trying to use nunchuck and wiimote as reigns and having to control your horse!

It would fail but it would be worth a attempt possibly?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Horse racing will be one of those games that no one will buy and it will be ending up in a reduced shelf.

The would need kick as graphics and effects, a big size, a full career (betting, naming horses, breeding, training etc.).

Personally i liked the interactivity that it would include, trying to use nunchuck and wiimote as reigns and having to control your horse!

It would fail but it would be worth a attempt possibly?

hopefully....

Back