Hot Fuzz!

I don't know if it's better than Shaun of the Dead but I think it was bloody brilliant. I went to watch it in the cinema a few days ago, which is way better than downloading it. For one everything bigger, and it's louder, and it's better, you won't get the same gist if you download it.

Simon Pegg is abrilliant actor, he's able to switch roles very easily.

My sister didn't like it, she said that it didn't keep her laughing and there was only a few funny moments in the film. Don't listen to her.

saw it Thursday. It is brilliant film I believe it is better than Shaun Of the Dead...

Simon Pegg was on Top Gear last night promoting the film (by being the star in the reasonably priced car.)

Saw it on Saturday night, and thought it was tons better than Shaun of the Dead! :smilewinkgrin: Hilarious in places, and good to see that British comedy can still produce the goods :yikes:

I just watched it tonight. I have to say, I absolutely loved Shaun of the Dead. I do however think that Hot Fuzz was better though. I feel it took all the good parts about Hollywood - convincing special effects, large budget, feel good ending, energy and excitement etc.. And place it with British subject matter, British humour etc...

Also, did anyone notcie the references to Shaun of the Dead (like the DVD lying on top of a pile before another DVD was thrown on top of it (in the shop)? Also the "what's the matter, never taken a shortcut before?" line. It's just so great that the British film industry is seemingly picking up (especially when Ealing Studios (Passport to Pimlico and the original The Ladykillers) is opening up again - I saw a trailer for a film which was from Ealing Studios).

All in all, an amazing piece of British cinema. Hope it gets the awards that it deserves!

Just seen it this morro

Not as funny as every one says
but its still funny
Did see the Shaun of the dead dvd on the sale pile
Also first fight ivs seen in a model vilage

also seen Epic movie
Witch was funny at times

I heard Epic Movie didn't make any sence, like.. what so ever. story line was screwed, this true?

It was a bit smeged up story wise
Its kinda like scary movie

I think most of those sytle parody movies are made by the same people.
Like: Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Not Another Teen Movie..etc...

Always in the same kind of font too...

Back