Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Hotspur Warrior

Mmmmmm. Wii.
Dec 27, 2006
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
7758-1065-4612-2696
Anyone heard about this game? Well, it isn't actually so much a game as it is a novel. Rather than shooting villains and whatnot, you hold the DS on it's side and use the stylus to guide the main character, a detective, around a hotel and solve puzzles. The game's progress is done as a storyline, with detailed characters and an intriguing plot that is unravelled with text rather than cutscenes.

Despite being rather original and unconventional, this title really appeals to me and so I've just bought it off eBay for £22. Apparently it is similar to Another Code, which I only played for about an hour but rather enjoyed it.

Anyone else planning to get it? It is getting good reviews left, right and centre from what I've read.

dude, the game is awesome. It really makes you think. The only type of people who won't enjoy this game are people who can't read well. This is definitely an "Intelligence" based game. If you are looking for a shoot em' up cop detective game, this game is not for you.

I've had the game for three days now and I'm really enjoying it. I really like everything about it, from the wonderful animation to the gripping plot which seems to get broader and more intriguing all the time.

Also, Rachel the secretary is the new hottest female game character ever. Move over Lara. :p

This is truelly a great game and one of my favorite ds games, the only people that won't like it are unintelligent people. XD

Back