Hottest online game right now?

Oui Sports

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
hey guys, christmas is around the corner and i cant wait to get a new game. i was wondering what is the most used online game right now? MOHH2? also, what games are coming out before christmas? any information would be appreciated.

For me, It's between Guitar Hero 3 and MOH:H2. Both are of different categories so it'll depend on your preference. I like them both equally cuz both of them rock, you can't go wrong with either of them. But... GH3 is almost double the cost of MOH:H2 but that's because you get an awesome guitar :D

i don't have MOH.. yet.. so its GH3 for me as well. but from what i hear MOH is awesome with 32 player online. its def gonna be the hottest soon, that is until SSBB comes out

I would have to agree with the others, Guitar Hero 3. This game is really fun to play!! Super Mario Galaxy is another good one for Christmas. Don't have MOH but would like to check it out. Online games are fun:smilewinkgrin:

hi guys, i'm brand new even not get wii yet. i've just ordered one at dell.ca 12 PM DEC 5th 2007

MOHH2 and GH3 are both awesome. I mean, the next online FPS for wii will probably overtake MOH, but its good for now. :)

As for GH3, I just hear its good. Its Guitar Hero, its got to be good.

Wii games that rank top 10 in Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection top activities
GH3
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Mario Charged

Oui Sports. :lol:

Or do I mean...

lol.gif

If I were you Id probably go with Mario Strikers Charged or Guitar Hero 3. MOH:H2 has alot of glitchers/hackers atm and I dont think EA is gonna fix it.

Back