Hours playing wii??

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Just a question for everyone, how many hours do you all play wii??

Wii: 2 a week
360: 50+ a week
PS3: 1 or less (no games/preocupied)

I cant remember the last time I plugged it in.

I really must some time soon so I can try to get that VGA cable to work

I play sometimes between 3 to 5 hours a day, the reason why i'm asking is, a friend of mine said the wii can't handle more than 2 hours (i don't believe this is true) anyways he said after 2 hrs the motor gets louder. i had to ship my wii to Nintendo twice, once my motor got so loud that i had to crank up the tv to drown up the motor sound, and a few months later shop channel was locking up on me. should receive my wii back today, i mostly play "Godfather"
how good r wii fans?

well my Wii can't play discs anymore so i mostly use it for the internet channel cause i don't actually have a computer. so i use my wii for around 5-7 hours a day. when my wii worked properly that number was closer to 6-9 hours a day

Does anyone know if this is true or not wii can't handle more than 2 hours? or motor gets louder.

Regarding it not being able to handle 2+ hours, that's bullshit, I've been on it countless times for more than 2 hours and it's been fine.

yeah the +2 stuff is bull. like DP suggested it's probably dust or something. i have mine next to my TV with it's never once caused this motor sound you're talking about.

Regarding it not being able to handle 2+ hours, that's bullshit, I've been on it countless times for more than 2 hours and it's been fine.

yes i thought that didn't seem right at all.

Once i had to ship my wii to Nintendo cus my motor got louder so i i had to drown out the motor and crank up the tv, nintendo fixed it, and then few weeks ago my wii shop channel kept on lockinp me and had to once again ship my wii into nintendo but this time they fixed put another gamecube faceplate on it cus my other one snapped off *my fault) and found more error on the wii than i thought, fixed em, fixed the grinding noise from the motor and fixed my shop channel locked. I got it back yesterday about time, Does anyone know why the wii can make a grinding noise or a loud noise sometimes? would it be a good investment into buying a fan for wii? i got my wii upright by my tv, should i lay it flat do u ne of u think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back