House Of The Dead For Wii!

Pikachu256

KryKidd
Jun 21, 2007
Avondale, Arizona
Hey Guys I know I haven't been on much but just to inform you that House Of The Dead 2 & 3 will be coming out for Wii in 2008!
Check It Out!
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=230223

230223b.jpg

Wii know

There are threads about this allready

Pikachu256 said:
Hey Guys I know I haven't been on much but just to inform you that House Of The Dead 2 & 3 will be coming out for Wii in 2008!
Check It Out!
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=230223

230223b.jpg

Yummy!!! Thank you for this information! I think those two games will work lovlily on the wii. Another game I want to come to the wii is Ready to Rumble from the Dreamcast! That game would be tight with the wiimote and nunchuck motion controls if done right.

Damn now I have to wait for this to come out so I can decided between this and Ghost Squad

Hopefully this game is good.
From what I have heard and seen, its sounding decent.

romj said:
Yummy!!! Thank you for this information! I think those two games will work lovlily on the wii. Another game I want to come to the wii is Ready to Rumble from the Dreamcast! That game would be tight with the wiimote and nunchuck motion controls if done right.
Now you see that right there is a good idea! Instead of all these bs party and mini games they could at least bring classics back and remaster the controls like they did with RE4

6ix said:
Damn now I have to wait for this to come out so I can decided between this and Ghost Squad
You actually could rent ghost squad and beat it within the time frame. Its a nice game. but i think all rail shooters are pretty much the same thing basicly, not much room for doing any thing differnt.

Played it before jesus stop giving us crappy ports and give us house of the dead 5 already!

House Of The Dead Could Work On The Wii. I Used To Love These Games Whenever I Went To The Arcade! Goddamn Fat Guy Always Killed Me Tho. Probably Ate Me When I Died Too, Fat B*****d!:smilewinkgrin: However, I Do Agree With ally uk In A Way. Another Port Could Be Bad For The Wii. But Then Again It Worked For RE4.

Ooo I just remember two other games that were sick Light Gun games that could be on the Wii. Area 51 and Carnevil.

area 51 was awesome so was carnevil what about nakatomi towers wasn't it lightgun based on bruce willis die hard? or what about a 007 golden eye port or at least vc 64 port i loved doing multiplayer with proximity mines in facility that was always a party hell raiser.

ally_uk said:
Played it before jesus stop giving us crappy ports and give us house of the dead 5 already!

You probably havent played the home versions of the first (one on the Saturn and the PC version that is based on the Saturn version)
Damn
Loading times
Flashing screen every time the trigger is pressed

Back