House Of The Dead...?

AoWFraggit

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
8480-0209-2306-3955
does anyone have any idea when they'll be coming out for the wii?

i believe we have some time to wait till this game comes out. i think they have some work to do. no rush we lots to do while we wait.

They were showing some screens in the new Nintendo Power (January) so it won't be too long of a wait. I would say late spring is when they come out.

Its going to be a renter for me though, and don't forget you get House Of The Dead 2&3 on one disc..as well as bonus content.

cant wait...i'm considering getting a wii zapper just for hotd! now if only they would remake silent scope...

Im wonderin why it dosent have the first and forth

There has been no good home versions of the first and the forth is still a quid per play

as far as i kno, hotd 4 will be coming out for 360 and possibly the ps3. surprise surprise! us wii owners get screwed again.

Darkprinny said:
Im wonderin why it dosent have the first and forth

There has been no good home versions of the first and the forth is still a quid per play

Rumors are saying the extra content in the game may be the first House Of The Dead. Fingers crossed.

According to Amazon.com, House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return will ship on March 18, 2008. I can't wait!!! It is my FAVORITE arcade game, never played it on a console cuz I prefer to aim an actual light gun at the screen. I am SO excited for this to come out, I'm counting the minutes!

I hope Umbrella Chronicles will tide me over until March!

jeanniepep said:
According to Amazon.com, House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return will ship on March 18, 2008. I can't wait!!! It is my FAVORITE arcade game, never played it on a console cuz I prefer to aim an actual light gun at the screen. I am SO excited for this to come out, I'm counting the minutes!

I hope Umbrella Chronicles will tide me over until March!

I wouldn't count on that.
Umbrella Chronicles is not a long game to complete, and will not take you until March to complete.

Your better off getting another game like Metroid Prime 3 or Super Mario Galaxy.
Or wait till Brawl and No More Heroes comes out if you really need a game to tide you over.

LOL, you've never seen me play! It could take me til March to finish the training mission. I actually have Metroid (which I'm terrible at, but I enjoy) and I got SMG for Christmas, so I have plenty to keep me busy. I'm just so excited about shooting up some zombies, I can sit still!

On the other hand, my husband got a 360 for Xmas, plus COD4, NHL08, and Rock Band. I may not get anywhere near the TV before March!

Back