Housewife Superstar

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Housewife Superstar for women gamers or just women and helps them find fun in doing what a woman should do such as cook, clean, sew, and all that stuff they love.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/housewife-superstar/housewife-superstar-putting-women-in-their-place-241813.php

I'm so getting this for my girlfriend, anyone else going to?

housewifesuperstar.jpg

Last edited:
ganton said:
that's sexist i would never give any women in my life that game

In Japan many women take pride in being housewives. Are you to say that a woman is less than for wanting to be one?

It's not sexist, it's an honorable way of life.

Hell no, I'm not buying this for my girlfriend. She'd much rather be playing Zelda for the DS or the latest Castlevania. Her only job really is being a housewife, and I don't think I've ever heard her refer to it as adventurous.

Adamquest64 said:
Hell no, I'm not buying this for my girlfriend. She'd much rather be playing Zelda for the DS or the latest Castlevania. Her only job really is being a housewife, and I don't think I've ever heard her refer to it as adventurous.

That's what they said about Cooking Mama and look how that turned out, not too bad!

O.K. Adamquest I will be expecting a copy of the new Zelda for DS as soon as it hits the shelf. Housework is in no way, shape, or form honorable work. It is crappy work that guys never want to do. So women do it. I am glad that Nintendo is trying to widen their demographic and include mature gamers and women. This game however is not going to be a hit with any of the chicks I know. Adamquest I am serious about Zelda.

En4Neo said:
That's what they said about Cooking Mama and look how that turned out, not too bad!

I tried Cooking Mama and thought it sucked! Most gaming chicks like good games not simulations of chores.

X-Knee said:
O.K. Adamquest I will be expecting a copy of the new Zelda for DS as soon as it hits the shelf. Housework is in no way, shape, or form honorable work. It is crappy work that guys never want to do. So women do it. I am glad that Nintendo is trying to widen their demographic and include mature gamers and women. This game however is not going to be a hit with any of the chicks I know. Adamquest I am serious about Zelda.

Then explain to me why such a famous music artist, Utada Hikaru(sp)(does kh theme songs), wants to focus more on being a house wife rather than being a star?

It's not like she's poor and feels forced, she's doing it because she wants to!

En4Neo said:
Then explain to me why such a famous music artist, Utada Hikaru(sp)(does kh theme songs), wants to focus more on being a house wife rather than being a star?

It's not like she's poor and feels forced, she's doing it because she wants to!
If she is so famous she obviously isn't a housewife.....she has "people" to do that stuff. If she did the theme she is being a "star". Any glamour girls like that find in housework is due to the grass always being greener on the other side. I am not forced into housework either. I do it because it needs done but I would much rather be doing fun things with my time. Like playing Zelda.

X-Knee said:
I tried Cooking Mama and thought it sucked! Most gaming chicks like good games not simulations of chores.

I agree! Why would we want to play a game about doing chores when we've been doing them for real all day long. and its not like you need to be a rocket scientist to pick crap up off your floor, you dont need to be taught to be a better housewife, you either do it or you dont. i agree that not everyone can cook, but how will a game make us any better at it. If you want to be a good cook open a recipe book! The game might be fun, but it shouldnt be made specifically for women so they can be better housewifes. now adays most women have jobs also, so maybe guys should buy this game to figure these things out and not expect a women to wipe your a$$ for you. I'm not saying all guys, just some of them. :)

Last edited:
Thats awesome! i'm so buying this game for the G/F!! Maybe she'll do a better job at washing my draws...learn how to iron the socks right

Back