How am I recieved on here?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I was just wondering, Im dedicated to Wii chat and try and do 4 or 5 posts a day on here. But for a guy who doesnt have a Wii, 306 or whatever posts is pretty impressive. Most people who are looking for a Wii come on here, ask how to find one and build up their post counts by posting in the same thread. Then when they dont get one or whatever they never post on here again. Sure not all of my posts have been great, but they havent been that bad.
Anyways what are your opinions of me? Im interested in the answers ill get for this one. Im mainly looking for serious answers but non-serious ones are fine I guess 2. :drool:

Well it doesn't matter about your Posts: Quality not Quantity...
"Help people out on a regular basis and don't just post because you have to" - Thats my Definition of a Good poster..
You post good Posts though. They can be helpful if they need to be :thumbsup:

Wii_Smurf said:
"Help people out on a regular basis and don't just post because you have to" - Thats my Definition of a Good poster..

Couldnt have said it better :cool:

Wii_Smurf said:
You post good Posts though. They can be helpful if they need to be :thumbsup:

Thx a lot , I try helping whenever I can, usually its done for me when I come to it though lol. I see your point on the dont post because you have to, but I just do it because I want to. I understand it though, and thx again.

poor guy! over 300 posts and still cant get a Wii!!

I say we start up a Wii fund on here and collect some money from you rich guys and mail him a Wii!!

For the price of just 5 games you too can help this poor child get a wii!

Ridewithme38 said:
poor guy! over 300 posts and still cant get a Wii!!

I say we start up a Wii fund on here and collect some money from you rich guys and mail him a Wii!!

For the price of just 5 games you too can help this poor child get a wii!

hahaha, money aint the issue man, stock is.

CantGetAWii said:
hahaha, money aint the issue man, stock is.
Pff, you could have gotten a free $250! >_<

I've....nvr....seen you post, but I'll go with i0n and Smurf. They're good friends...I believe them. :D

Ridewithme38 said:
cool then send me the money...seems once or twice a week we have a store with a new stock of wii's!

Well where do you live? and could I trust you with handling my money. However if I got you to buy one for me and send the Wii to me, then id send back some cash.

Hey, I haven't gotton any next-gen consoles yet. I'm just playing the waiting game. The current games aren't compelling enough to make me search for one. And don't tell me TP because I hate Zelda. But I WILL get a Wii eventually. I would kill myself rather than skip over SSBB and MP3.

Back