how are the wii grips?

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
Hey, ive ordered the wii grips from nintendo, but sadly that havent arrived. :scared: But i want to here your opinion about them. Are they comfortable? Does it protect the wiimote when dropped. Any flaws or weird things about them?

its pretty comfortable.. i prefer it other than my other wii gloves.. its softer nd it looks fat at da top but ull get used to it nd maybe later thank nintendo for making it so damn fat that it protected it when you "accidentally" threw the wiimote and hit a wall :yesnod:

Although I don't own any of the Nintendo Wii Grips, I do have Nyko Wii Grips that replace the Wiimote battery cover. Though they are not a full jacket, two of these grips come free with the Nyko Wiimote Charging Station, great for someone who has just purchased a wii!

Yea I just ordered mine. I ordered 3 when I only have 1 Wii Remote lol. But I hope they aren't annoying and I hope it doesn't make the sensory less accurate because that would really suck!

Last edited:
I think they're great ^^ they deffinatly dont interfere with gameplay or anything. and i was playing wii sports the other ay, behind me was a wall (what happens next? -.-) and kapow! i smack the remote against the wall, but thanks to the bouncy jacket it just kinda bounced off with no damage XD

They work perfectly. I purposely dropped my remote after I got the grips and it just bounced off the ground a little so I picked it back up and kept playing the wii

They are pretty sweet, really comfortable played in the 'horizontal position' like for virtual console games, as that chubby part provides a nice grip for ya left hand.

i like them alot. they make the wiimote look pretty stupid. and sometimes are a pain to put on. but overall they are a nice addition to the Wii. and when the Wiimote is in the horizontal position. it does feel MUCH MUCH more comfortable and normal. so thats another nice thing about them as well.

Dbomb3 said:
Hey, ive ordered the wii grips from nintendo, but sadly that havent arrived. :scared: But i want to here your opinion about them. Are they comfortable? Does it protect the wiimote when dropped. Any flaws or weird things about them?
You mean the wii jacket right? lol

Back