How Are You Making Money for The Big Three?

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Well as you can interpret from the title, how are all of you making money for Nintendo's Big Three titles coming out? BTW, The Big Three are Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Me, I already have money set aside for two of them, Galaxy and Brawl.

well i live by a golf corse and a pond,everybody hits their ball into the pond.i get them out,clean them and sell them from $1 to 25 cents.last year i made over $250!

Last edited:
prostitution pays a lot............. :)

lol. jk. jk. ummmmm... well, im not making any money. my parents or my bro will buy them for me. :)

my brother likes the Wii too (hes 21) so i dont think imma have to worry about not getting all three

Im only getting Brawl (dont like the others) and I got plenty in the account for it.

I'm not going to buy all 3 :D
I am going to get one though.

I Pre-ordered 2 Games,Super Smash Bros. Brawl and WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2008 :)

Well I have the cash for Metroid already, I will use my birthday money for Galaxy and ask for Brawl for christmas :). I want a 360 though as well, but maybe I should get a job then.

I don't have it planned. But when Metroid and Galaxy come out, I'll probably save up a few 20 spots for them.

meh if i still have my wii by then

i wont have to worry i under age pumpkins to sell

and no the "pumpkin" thing isnt a code word for kids its actully pumpkins

yes good old little pumpkins

I'll have a job by then, so in a months time, after buying an HD TV and a PS3, I'll still have enough money to buy games. Minimum wage just got bumped to 5.85 an hour from 5.15!

But I don't plan on getting Metroid.
I had it for the cube, attempted it for the DS...
It's a bit more than I can chew on.

wow anyone get that rush when a mod comes into a thread

whenever a mod comes to a thread i always expect someone to be banned or the thread closed

Trulen doesnt take his mod power seriously, but most of the time it's a good thing. (Problems usually resolve themselves, he realizes that. Prez is the only one who does not.)
Now let's stay on topic.
I was released from my last job (seasonal) so since im finding it quite difficult to find a permanent job (that doesnt pay chump wages ie $9.00 or below) i'll have the money on hand, but untill then i'll just have to rely on the small surpluss in my account... "sigh"

Back