How Are You Making Money for The Big Three?

I am sure that I will get all three games, but not all three at once. I will probably have them pre-ordered and play them one by one as they are released and delivered.

I used to save money by not spending my lunch money too. That's actually a really good way to save money especially if you get $20 a week for lunch.

i'ma get brawl and probably galaxy. never been a fan of metroid, haven't played any since the NES or SNES. just using my savings account

haha... of course.... dude, I found a gold chain and a diamond ring, but the ring is not legitimate :( sadly, well the diamond isnt but the gold on it is... But the gold chain is for real, im gonna sell it. thats$$ in the bank

it used to be my parents buy my stuff but now hey dont have as much money they are forcing me to get a job i just had an interview at woolworths today and if i get that then theres you answer

Parents/lunch money. it would be pretty easy to save up/ask my parents. But i dont think ill et galaxy...just isnt that appealing.

I can't believe this many people are passing on Nintendo's most famous character.

Currently I have a job moving various desks and tables and whatnot which pays about $13.50/hour. So for me its not going to be that hard to cover both of those games. However some of the money I earn is most likely going towards college text books and various other supplies. While the other half is spending money. Basically for lunch, movies, possible games etc.

Last edited:
Most of my money is already directed towards massive student loan payments, so I'm trying to get at least one of the big three for free with Video Game Lagoon.

I haven't decided which one.

LOL ahh i change my euros in to dollars plus i get 20 dollars that means in 4 months ill have about the money for two games wich is enough

Chicagoan said:
I have both brawn and galaxy reserved. I do not play metroit.

Same here except I'm holding out on the Brawl reservation for now. Not that big a fan of the series, but I'll probably end up getting it because it will HOPEFULLY be online. But for Metroid, I'm just not a fan of those games at all.

Tails McCloud~ said:
You said that the thread topic was targeted at younger people. I said they have creative ways of making money. It's just something to do to pass the time.

Ok for the second time...what does that have to do with what I said? I said it was targeted at younger people because clearly anyone who is an adult should have no trouble paying for all of them.

I never said there was no point to the thread.

Trulen said:
I'll have a job by then, so in a months time, after buying an HD TV and a PS3, I'll still have enough money to buy games. Minimum wage just got bumped to 5.85 an hour from 5.15!

But I don't plan on getting Metroid.
I had it for the cube, attempted it for the DS...
It's a bit more than I can chew on.

Where do you live? What currency is that, lol? For me, minimum wage is $7.15 (but in my state, I can only work in about four places thanks to my age.)
I know what you mean about Metroid...I'm playing it on 'Cube now. I have to take immense breaks from it, and I don't think I'm very far in at all. But I have faith in the Metroid+Me combination. :D.

Back