How are you Paying for your WII?

I'm getting it free.....

from my parents on Christmas. :) Then I'm asking everyone else for Wii stuff or money so I can buy games, another Wiimote, classic controller, etc.

Kumoriken said:
>.> I feel like the only one with a job here. Not to mention the fact that a lot of people are getting their parents to buy them for 'em. xD

haha same here, i guess not many people have to work..or maybe im just getting old:scared:

With my flexable frend

flexies card SNAP

Im buying mine, my work on a kids tv show got me alot of money. ~$800AUS (Wii=$400AUS) So im buying the console, my sis buys me Zelda as a delated birthday gift, got $200AUS from friends for my bday, $100 of that going into Wii Play. Parents buying me Red Steel. might spend $100 on accesories and VC games.

m7ticalm said:
Im buying mine, my work on a kids tv show got me alot of money. ~$800AUS (Wii=$400AUS) So im buying the console, my sis buys me Zelda as a delated birthday gift, got $200AUS from friends for my bday, $100 of that going into Wii Play. Parents buying me Red Steel. might spend $100 on accesories and VC games.
what tv show is it?

My work bonus is paying for mine, got it sitting in the bank all nice and ready!! So basically a Nintendo Wii for free, excellent!!!!

daddyfatsackz said:
thats right ho RAIDERS get it right and keep it right.

The raiders are gonna win the superbowl in 4 years time!

My Reasoning: well 4 years ago a boy i know got a steelers top and we made fun of hime cos they were crap at the time know look what happened!

Tax refunds come in four days before the Wii launch in Finland so I'we got 560€ extra money to spend on it :)

Back