How bad is GodFather?

WOOT! i got my 18 year old bro to convince them!!! :smilewinkgrin:
in your face CrowTRobot
BTW CrowTRobot i am 14 turning 15 so that would make me a teen

Its funny how violence is never the problem in games or films. Its always sex stuff that people worry the most about. I wonder what that says about society.

As for godfather, its really not that bad and there really isn't anything more than pg-13 sex wise.

this is why europe laughs at the USA.. Hung up about sex being dirty and we must be puritans and protect the children from their bodies. Stupidity and Ignorance,as it is perfectly OK to let them see someones brains blown all over the wall in a movie or tv show. Watch commercials in UK or go to beaches in france or Brazil big difference to U.S. There are 2 sexes (majority) of Humans and we all know what they are and what they generally have or don't have. So what is the big deal??

MysticGohan said:
WOOT! i got my 18 year old bro to convince them!!! :smilewinkgrin:
in your face CrowTRobot

Well at least I don't use words like "woot" and "bro" in my daily conversations.

And by "convince" do you mean "had your brother buy the game for you while you stand outside of GameStop?"

for some reason gamestop let me go in a buy RE4 even though im 13... i must look 17 :eek:

meh i got grand theft auto, godfather, resi 4 and red steel and i harly look old ( im 14 )

( must me the moustache )

I think your too young for this one. If your parents see you playin it they will see how violent it is. Its not too bad its mainly just the killing inocent people with realistic graphics that makes it inappropriate for most children <12 in my oppinion.

there isnt any sexual themes in it really if you go into some rooms in places theres women in sexy outfits who you can flirt with and there is one mission where you go to a party at this club and theres women there

con77 said:
there isnt any sexual themes in it really if you go into some rooms in places theres women in sexy outfits who you can flirt with and there is one mission where you go to a party at this club and theres women there

ever make your gangster dance with one of the women in the brothels??? omg it hurts to watch because its classic! plagued with whiteboy-itis (cant dance)

Yellow_Wii said:
meh i got grand theft auto, godfather, resi 4 and red steel and i harly look old ( im 14 )

( must me the moustache )

OT - Clear some storage space! i tried to send you a pm, anyway i will paste it here .

Thanks for the comment in my profile about my hair, Glad you think its wacky :yesnod:
Finally, a positive comment!
Lee.j

Lol to everyone who read this, i got pwned i guess?

miiplaywii said:
I think your too young for this one. If your parents see you playin it they will see how violent it is. Its not too bad its mainly just the killing inocent people with realistic graphics that makes it inappropriate for most children <12 in my oppinion.
i am 14 turning 15 but i am very short for my age :-(

The_Loose_Cannon said:
cleavage is a bit over exaggerated and thats really about it. the womens outfits are a bit revealing'

and thats not a bad thing ;)

MysticGohan said:

oooh, look at the little boy trying to act all grown up-like :eek:

if Godfather has got a sexually adult nature to it then i really must be as promiscuous as i always dreamt i'd be...women dancing about in their under garments and having their behinds slapped is in no way sexual - either that or I need locking up...parents need to be more worried about having their kids play a video game where it shows you how to kneecap someone or choke them to death

Back