How big of a guitar hero are you?

TacosTacos

WiiChat.com>Match.com
Jun 5, 2007
So, I am trying gauge my awesomeness on this game. For those of you like me, who never played any version of this game before, how far did you get before you lost on one of the songs? I beat every song on Medium on the first try except for the Tom Morello battle. I started loosing when I got to the Hard levels.

Prepster said:
Hate the game with a passion. Think its a stupid game!!

nobody asked you

anyway...i got through all of medium except for the Slayer song. then when hard came, that blue button screwed me over. right now im stuck on the battle with slash on hard

ps: never played any of the other gh's

I failed my first song after about 20 seconds, since I wasn't hitting the strum bar thing at all, and had no idea what to do.

Currently on Expert, stuck on the 4th tier... for now.

I'm unable to find it anywhere in Toronto!
D:

Celeste said:
I'm unable to find it anywhere in Toronto!
D:

I had to phone around at lunchtime from work to a bunch of places before I found one. Toysrus had three in stock, so I put one on hold and was able to pick it up at 4:30 :smilewinkgrin:

I'll be honest in saying I'm not really worth a damn compared to most die-hard GHIII players. I made it through easy and most of medium without failing a song. Slash beat me in the battle a few times on medium, and I just lost the final battle as well.

Once I move up to hard, I'm awful. I can't even complete a song, so I need more practice. So compared to most here, I'm awful. But compared to most casual gamers, I'm pretty decent. I'm better than all my friend at least. :)

I've been playing since the first. In three I beat hard without losing I beat 3 songs on expert then I had to return it.

first song that i was stuck on was slash on expert
EDIT: just remembered that i got stuck on the devil battle on hard before that one XP

Last edited:
did any get stuck on cult of personallity? That song was driving me nuts, i just couldn't pass it.

i'd never played GH before either but I beat Easy mode the first night i had it - haven't played it much as i've been busy but sounds like most of u would kick my ass thats for sure!

Sucks we cant download songs on the wii version :( ... there are THREE velvet revolver songs available for PS3 and 360 that i wanna get!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
did any get stuck on cult of personallity? That song was driving me nuts, i just couldn't pass it.

i'd never played GH before either but I beat Easy mode the first night i had it - haven't played it much as i've been busy but sounds like most of u would kick my ass thats for sure!

Sucks we cant download songs on the wii version :( ... there are THREE velvet revolver songs available for PS3 and 360 that i wanna get!

Yea, when I read there was already DLC for the other consoles, I was pretty... mad :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

pepper said:
first song that i was stuck on was slash on expert

Impressive.

I have found that I don't really like playing on Hard, and can't even come close to Expert. I more like just rocking out, and getting crazy with it. I like to be able to jump around and pull rock star moves, like falling to my knees, holding the guitar behind my head, pretending to pick with my mouth, and stuff like that. It is not that much fun to me when you have to sit in the chair and stare at the notes as they fly by.

Back