DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
well for those of you who dont know in the fall of 2007
lego star wars 3 : the complete saga is coming out
well im not one of those star wars geek dudes but the past games are bursting with fun i loved lego star wars 1 and number 2 was even better but what you think bout this 1?
im betting even better but i know all it is, is both lego star wars 1 and 2 combined but with an additinal 30+characters
so just post here and tell me wat you think its gunna be like..
i mean considering its coming out on the wii and all da 3rd gen systems,could this one be that lightsaber game we have all been waiting for? or what you think the controls gunna be like? and who's your favorite LSW character?

and plz if u dont like lego star wars dont bother spammin up my thread with ur negitive remarks no-one cares what you got to say

and another thing lego star wars 1= LSW1
lego star wars 2 = LSW2
and obviously lego star wars 3 = LSW3

DARTH MUAL FTW!!!

Last edited:
uh...if i could read that...lol jk

well legos star wars the complete trilogy just all the games jam packedon the a disc with like 2 new levls..

now i dont either of 1 and 2 so im definetly gonna get it but if youve played the first 2 then theres no point in buying the game...

P.S: its not lego star wars 3 cux theres nothing really new its just a jam packed...game...?

soz bout da bad typein rofl

anyway its LSW3 cause its the third game but ya u got some nice points i think mostly for the extra characters

plus runnin around pullin storm troopers arms of wid chewy is fun in and of itself lol

yeah propably but what ya gonna do...
anohter cool Lucas Art game is FRacture...:cool:

ye man you got to drop that fozzizle stuff becuz man dog you gonna get skooled and battered

dig me homeslice?

ciper said:
I like Lego star wars.

Why do you type that way on purpose? No one will respect you because of it.

what? respect cause i type weird....woah im one of those people that dont care wat people think and i do it anyway
so dude either go get some self esteem or go home cause idc wat peeps think kay?

lol....homeslice ....... me dont undastand u ....

Hey LSW1+2 RULEEEE. just because you have no passion for better games than Gears of War!!!!!!!

? JC your annoying.....
gears of war ruled.....i mean from when i played it at walmart it did

once agian JC i disagree red steel is num. 1 on my list for most frustrating games

DJ Flip said:
once agian JC i disagree red steel is num. 1 on my list for most frustrating games

oh man thats toughhhhh. well you dont own gears and have only played it at wal-mart and havent experienced its online frustrations! :lol: but yeah redsteel is more annoying. mainly because i can never aim right. :)

Back