How bout getting some other Console's for VC

nyk0n

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Calgary, Canada
Wii Online Code
1557-5877-5442-1060
Any one want Nintendo to allow USB Hard Drives so they could Emulate larger titles for systems like

• SEGA CD
( I want Sonic CD for the title song alone !!!)
  • Turbo Graphics 16 CD
(Lords of Thunder had the Best Rock Soundtrack)
  • Neo Geo
(Some Awesome Games for the old Very Epensive System)
  • Sega Master System
(ok dont need USB Hard Drive but its a classic rival to NES)
  • Sega Saturn
  • Sega Dreamcast

With almost all the classic systems VC'd for Wii it would totally smash the mere "backwards compatibility" of PS3 and Xbox 360.

of course with all these systems would need a very large external drive if you inteded to download a lot of games for each one

What does everyone else think? (want to add or remove)

Questions? Comments?

post 'em

it would be awesome if they put dreamcast games up!

Phantasy star online
Skies of arcadia
Powerstone

oh man, that would be sick!

More consoles for VC

I think they already have SEGA for VC, satrun and dreamcast would be a nice addition, also the handhelds

I agree, I think they should take all the old consoles that they can get right to (including Atari 2600)

As for the hard drive idea, how big are the emulators/ROMS? As far as I know, you can download them to an SD card, if it's that big, look how long it would take to download

though what they could do is make an emulator for the Wii that can read the discs of other consoles like they did for gamegube games

GBA games wont happen since there still selling them in stores, unless u want to pay AU$50 for a game that isnt portable..., and if u want skies of arcadia get the cube version... the only one of those i see being remotly possible is the master system, also possibly the cd and 32x since they where megadrive attachments, but its not likely

Back