How can i play 2 players with Mortal Kombat for wii ?

dimmy32

WiiChat Member
Jan 14, 2008
When I go into the menu - "versus" is greyed out !
How do I enable both controllers ??

I have 2 controllers and 2 nunchucks .

ya, read da manual

and if you haven't synced your 2nd controller with your wii, that might be the problem

ive gotten this problem before. you might have a gamecube controller in the p1 port which messes with your wiimote being p1 or 2 etc. check that out.

Of course I read the manual. It doesnt really explain it !
I have no other controllers...where do i synch the 2nd controller ? Once I'm in the MK menu , or on the wii menu ?

thanks !

dimmy32 said:
Of course I read the manual. It doesnt really explain it !
I have no other controllers...where do i synch the 2nd controller ? Once I'm in the MK menu , or on the wii menu ?

thanks !
are you sure you are reading your manual? because i swear the manual explains it pretty clear on how to connect another wii remote. if you can't seem to do that, this is how. you hit the sync button on the wii and the sync button on the wii remote. its connected now. now, when ever you want to play a two player game, just press A on the wii remote to turn it on.

LiquidD said:
are you sure you are reading your manual? because i swear the manual explains it pretty clear on how to connect another wii remote. if you can't seem to do that, this is how. you hit the sync button on the wii and the sync button on the wii remote. its connected now. now, when ever you want to play a two player game, just press A on the wii remote to turn it on.

sync button on the wii is located where you put additional memory cards or the memory cards you get from your camera

sync button on the wii remote is where the batteries go

make sure both buttons are held at the same time at least for a second. dont just push one then let go and then hit the other, that won't do it for ya

Arsid said:
sync button on the wii is located where you put additional memory cards or the memory cards you get from your camera

sync button on the wii remote is where the batteries go

make sure both buttons are held at the same time at least for a second. dont just push one then let go and then hit the other, that won't do it for ya
i actually just press it. first the wii sync then the wii remote sync button.

Back